Vaccinations for AOS

Old Aug 11th 2014, 6:06 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vaccinations for AOS

Originally Posted by dragon4609
Cheers, how much did the Doctor charge for signing the papers etc
The doctors set their own fee, so it will vary widely. I've seen it as cheap as $25, and as high as $200. Ours here in Phoenix back in 2004 was about $120.

you will have to call and ask around locally. Don't be surprised if they insist on the phone that you need a full medical. We had to visit in person and convince the doctor ourselves.

Rene
Old Aug 11th 2014, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Jerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond reputeJerni has a reputation beyond repute

Mine charged $160 for the visit (filling in paperwork) and then an additional $40 for the TB test. I did not need any additional vaccinations (thankfully) and I went to an in-network blood test facility for the Syphilis test so there was no out of pocked cost for that as my insurance covered it.
Old Aug 11th 2014, 6:47 am
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, I take the opinion that given you're spending over a grand just on filing fees, a few hundred notes for a critical component of that filing (ie, the medical) is just part of the cost involved.

Compared to British costs for emigrating there, the costs involved in adjusting status here in the US look rather reasonable!
Old Aug 11th 2014, 9:52 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hungryhorace
I take the opinion that given you're spending over a grand just on filing fees, a few hundred notes for a critical component of that filing (ie, the medical) is just part of the cost involved.
I agree... and, being Scottish, I can hardly believe my own post!

Ian