Wikiposts

update K3

Old Dec 17th 2003, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

chdv2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default update K3

well, my hubby is here now in the USA....he has been here since May 12.2003...that was the happiest day of my life..

Presently, he will be going back to manila for good...what happens to the K3? how do i stop the process or should i just let his K3 visa expire in 2005?

we are seperating and this is the saddest day of my life...

pray for me~ thanks!

i remember the days i wrote on this message board everyday and now my marriage is over i needed to vent out my feelings....im so sad
Old Dec 17th 2003, 11:44 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: update K3

chdv,

It's his visa, you don't have to do anything about it.

You could write to the service center that's processing your I-130 petition and tell them you wish to withdraw it. Or, when it is eventually approved, sent the the NVC, and the NVC contacts you, tell the NVC that you do not wish to proceed.

Sorry to hear that things did not work out for you.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by chdv2001
well, my hubby is here now in the USA....he has been here since May 12.2003...that was the happiest day of my life..

Presently, he will be going back to manila for good...what happens to the K3? how do i stop the process or should i just let his K3 visa expire in 2005?

we are seperating and this is the saddest day of my life...

pray for me~ thanks!

i remember the days i wrote on this message board everyday and now my marriage is over i needed to vent out my feelings....im so sad