Update

Old Feb 10th 2005, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Rangena will become famous soon enoughRangena will become famous soon enough
Wink Update

Hello everyone...so many recent updates with good news! I'm happy to say that after many emails and phone calls to the Islamabad embassy, we finally received the packet 3.5! Now, for the easy part - filling it out. Luckily I had already collected most of the information. They should get their interviews once we send the paperwork in. Cross your fingers for my new in-laws!
Old Feb 10th 2005, 2:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update

Originally Posted by Rangena
Hello everyone...so many recent updates with good news! I'm happy to say that after many emails and phone calls to the Islamabad embassy, we finally received the packet 3.5! Now, for the easy part - filling it out. Luckily I had already collected most of the information. They should get their interviews once we send the paperwork in. Cross your fingers for my new in-laws!
Yaaaay! That's great news, Rangena! Please let us know if you have any questions on the P3 forms. Just curious, why is yours called P3.5?

Best Wishes!
Rene
Old Feb 10th 2005, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Rangena will become famous soon enoughRangena will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Yaaaay! That's great news, Rangena! Please let us know if you have any questions on the P3 forms. Just curious, why is yours called P3.5?

Best Wishes!
Rene

I don't know why I was sent a p3.5. I thought that was for the K-1 visa process...is that wrong?
Old Feb 10th 2005, 3:14 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why I was sent a p3.5. I thought that was for the K-1 visa process...is that wrong?
Actually, from what I hear, they are no longer even called "Packet 3" anymore. That's some leftover term that people are still using to refer to the set of documents turned in (at least for the K1 and K3).

I'm sure it doesn't matter if it's P3 or P3.5 or called something else, really.

Rene
Old Feb 10th 2005, 5:26 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and best of luck with the rest of the process.