We are on day 233 Shocking !!!

We have not heard a thing
When will this end ??????

Michelle & Herb
NOA1 21st April 2003
NOA2....Never ending !

Old Dec 10th 2003, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: unbeliveable wait ! :(

Originally posted by Michelle Smith
Hi Folks
Just dropping in to say ......Herb and I are still not Approved

Michelle & Herb
NOA1 21st April 2003
NOA2....Never ending !
Sorry to hear that Michelle!! :-( Still not one word as to why your case is being investigated for fraud?? That's nuts! You'd think they'd at least send you some kind of information as to why they think it is. Best of luck to Herb and you!

I hope you two get to see each other over the holidays!

Jamie
Old Dec 10th 2003, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

mystie888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Michelle Smith
Hi Folks
Just dropping in to say ......Herb and I are still not Approved

Michelle & Herb
NOA1 21st April 2003
NOA2....Never ending !

Thank you for posting an update for us. This must be an incredibly difficult time for you and we appreciate you taking the time to keep us informed. Not only because all of us who are waiting for our VISA'a could be subject to the same thing you are going through, but also because you are an incredible source of inspiration for us. You obviously have a very strong and loving relationship to outlast all the obstacles thrown in your way. I can't wait to hear that you have received your happy ending!

~Mystie
Old Dec 10th 2003, 4:01 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by space needle
Maybe the member who is in here bragging about turning someone in for fraud turned you in as well.
If I were Michelle, I don't know that I'd find that comment all that comforting, to be honest. I know that before you edited the post, it said something about asking your lawyer about this since he's preparing a similar case or something, but of course that part was lost in the edit. *rolls eyes*

Maybe you could off Michelle some words of comfort, and not give her some new twist to worry about? I think she's got enough on her plate right now. Just my two cents.

~SG
Old Dec 10th 2003, 4:06 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

The worst part about it is, she can't even check to see what the "allegations" (if there even are any), actually are. According to Folinsky, they don't disclose anything to you until they've made their determination. So can you imagine all of the wild speculation she's been doing and/or listening to?

Michelle,
I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time. Don't let your imagination get the best of you.

Leslie

Originally posted by SecretGarden
If I were Michelle, I don't know that I'd find that comment all that comforting, to be honest. I know that before you edited the post, it said something about asking your lawyer about this since he's preparing a similar case or something, but of course that part was lost in the edit. *rolls eyes*

Maybe you could off Michelle some words of comfort, and not give her some new twist to worry about? I think she's got enough on her plate right now. Just my two cents.

~SG
Old Dec 10th 2003, 4:18 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

I speak with michelle regularly, we are close friends, that part is covered, and I appreciate your concern..

Riiiiiiight.......so what I'm saying is that perhaps your personal opinion about a member of the group "turning her in" would have been better voiced in your regular communications or a PM, not the whole forum. Get it?

~SG
Old Dec 10th 2003, 5:30 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Riiiiiiight.......so what I'm saying is that perhaps your personal opinion about a member of the group "turning her in" would have been better voiced in your regular communications or a PM, not the whole forum. Get it?

~SG
NOt only that, but can't you stick to *one* nick now, Dave? The elvis guy seems to be 'popular'. Don't burn more bridges, dude.
Old Dec 10th 2003, 5:32 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Michelle

Sorry, don't know your story but I can hear your frustration. Best of luck with your process.

CB

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Sorry to hear that Michelle!! :-( Still not one word as to why your case is being investigated for fraud?? That's nuts! You'd think they'd at least send you some kind of information as to why they think it is. Best of luck to Herb and you!

I hope you two get to see each other over the holidays!

Jamie
Old Dec 10th 2003, 5:55 pm
space needle

~SG

yeah,, you are right. I apologize for that

Old Dec 10th 2003, 5:56 pm
The Missus

yeah,, you are right. I apologize for that
take your finger off the comma key, dave.

~SG