Archie Wilson will become famous soon enough
Default Re: TSC ROLL CALL - N-400 FILERS

My check was cashed on Dec. 19, 2007.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

AAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Archie,

I think my local office will be Houston. I sent the N-400 application to TSC though.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

AAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys...

Can some one tell me the first four letters for NOA (TSC)... I found a 13 letter number on the back of my cashed check.. but the first 4 leeters are not very visible.. should it be TSC and some numer (like 1?)
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

abir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of light

it was SSC* for me but mine did not pull anything up when I tried to see status;
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:53 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AAZZ
I think my local office will be Houston. I sent the N-400 application to TSC though.
Do you live in Texas? If so, your local office might be Houston... if you live near Houston... or it could be someplace else! I live in Kentucky, but I also sent my application to TSC, which has jurisdiction over a dozen or so states.

Ian
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

canuckshark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aycee
I think it's going to be well nigh impossible to monitor progress from fingerprinting onwards. There are so many Field Offices, as against just 4 Service Centers. Added to that, the official stats for Field Offices don't seem to be nearly a accurate as the weekly updates USCIS has been issuing for receipting times.

Oklahoma City office is my venue (as far as I know). I know of one other person who may be in the same line with me, a few weeks behind, but that's all, so far. The number of days to notification of interview estimated on NOA was 365.

N400 July 26 07 (TSC)
Cheque cashed 19 Nov 07
NOA 26 Nov 07
FP noticr 6 Dec 07
FP done 17 Dec 07(OKC)
So here is the wierd thing with my N400 - my app was filed on July 28 and NOA was eventually mailed out on 11/28. I have yet to receive the fingerprint notice. Could the delay be associated with the holidays?

Thank you.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by canuckshark
So here is the wierd thing with my N400 - my app was filed on July 28 and NOA was eventually mailed out on 11/28. I have yet to receive the fingerprint notice. Could the delay be associated with the holidays?

Thank you.
Holidays or backlog, I should imagine.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Aycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud of

It might also be that your Field Office/DO has a longer line waiting than the one I'm attached to (Oklahoma City).
Old Jan 6th 2008, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

canuckshark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aycee
It might also be that your Field Office/DO has a longer line waiting than the one I'm attached to (Oklahoma City).
Thank you - I just want the process to be done on time so I can vote in November
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

abir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you - I just want the process to be done on time so I can vote in November

I was hoping for the same but it's not looking too promising ... I think you should be fine since you applied early enough ... last day to register to vote is 10/7 in my area ... I imagine it's the same for you.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Aycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud of

Me too - being eligible to vote was my only motivation for applying on the first day I became eligible to apply for citizenship - then found myself stuck in the frontlog.

I gave up hope of voting in November after waiting more than 4 months for my cheque to be cashed, then being given 365 days as estimate to notification of interview.

If things turn out differently it'll be a nice surprise!

N400 to TSC 26 July
Cheque cashed 19 Nov
NOA 26 Nov
Finger printing 17 Dec (OKC)
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:42 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.
Have you been watching the front page of uscis.gov? They explain the receipting delays there.. you sent in on July 28? Look at what happened 2 days later.

Hang tight, and watch the processing times for your District Office.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys,

FWIW, it looks like the case number for my OH starts with SSC. I have a digital copy only, and the image isn't very good so I can't make out the rest of it. Does anyone else' case number start with SSC? Everything else sent to TSC has always started with 'TSC'.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.