Has anyone else been told this? If so, do you know how long it will take the
TSC to get caught up on all of them? They have not worked on any I-129F's
since 10/02.

Thanks,
John

Old Feb 17th 2003, 8:44 pm
No longer waiting on TSC!

Troy is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard the same thing.... We will see... And who really knows how long it will take? I hope fast!
Old Feb 17th 2003, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

Terry@TN. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We'll see...

The lady I spoke with Friday at TSC was as least honest with me when she told me they have "not" been working on I-129F's, because of the TPS project. That is why I posted what she told me. She said the overtime alloted to that project was over on Saturday and they "should" be starting on our petitions Tuesday.
We've been told many things over the last few months, and I hope this time the're telling the truth. I'm not sure whether anyone really knows what's going on, or they just don't want us to know. I think we all need to continue our efforts to get them moving. The protest was a good start. We need to keep the momentum going.

1st NOA : 11/08/02 TSC
Old Feb 17th 2003, 10:43 pm
Sophisgent

Default Re: TSC I-129F info....

Now John,
What is your 'think' based on?

Who told you this?

Sincerely,
Archie Wilson

Old Feb 17th 2003, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeles73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We'll see...

Well Terry, we both have the same receipt dates so... hopefully you and I will be celebrating together soon. On Thursday I am flying to be with my fiance who I have not seen since June of last year. I don't know quite yet how I will handle the goodbye again but I hope that upon my return there will be updates from everyone and we will begin seeing approvals. It will certianly make that moment worth it.

Ange

Originally posted by Terry@TN.
The lady I spoke with Friday at TSC was as least honest with me when she told me they have "not" been working on I-129F's, because of the TPS project. That is why I posted what she told me. She said the overtime alloted to that project was over on Saturday and they "should" be starting on our petitions Tuesday.
We've been told many things over the last few months, and I hope this time the're telling the truth. I'm not sure whether anyone really knows what's going on, or they just don't want us to know. I think we all need to continue our efforts to get them moving. The protest was a good start. We need to keep the momentum going.

1st NOA : 11/08/02 TSC
Old Feb 18th 2003, 12:48 am
Jcasey3896

I talked to someone at the TSC. They said they "MAY" start working on the
I-129F this week.

I do not know if this is true or not.

John

Old Feb 21st 2003, 3:42 am
Isabelle's Mommy

AndysGirl will become famous soon enough

I pray that they are doing our case right now!!!!

Wouldnt it be wonderful to just get an answer and it be the truth! Is that so much to ask, really?!?!

Losing hope,
Robin
Old Feb 21st 2003, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Indications I have seen from other message boards are that the TSC will probably not start processing I-129fs until around March 10th. That is when the TPS Project is slated to end and not last Saturday. I am running out of any patience with the INS at this point. The UK is looking better and better to move to every day.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Feb 21st 2003, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

Terry@TN. is an unknown quantity at this point

They would like for us to give up and go away, but it's not going to happen. We will not give up until they do what we're paying them to do. Everyday there are more of us to stand together and demand action from TSC. We will be victorious. Sooner or later they will process our petitions if for no other reason than to shut us up.
Terry