Wikiposts

Tooth Fairy

Old May 5th 2008, 4:07 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tooth Fairy

Originally Posted by JEM3110
Didn't he get anything for the swallowed ones?
I'd have given him Milk of Magnesia lol
Old May 5th 2008, 4:10 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Apparently, the fairy takes into consideration gaps in the event of the tooth missing.
Kind of like how people can be convicted of murder without the body ever being found.
Old May 5th 2008, 4:26 am

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Yes. Apparently, the fairy takes into consideration gaps in the event of the tooth missing.
Kind of like how people can be convicted of murder without the body ever being found.
Jeez, parenting can be hard work sometimes,

We are also trying to decide what the tooth fairy does with all the teeth.....so far, we think she makes necklaces or chairs (?) out of them
Old May 5th 2008, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

kel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to beholdkel.n.issy is a splendid one to behold

I forgot and my son had his tooth still under the pillow the next morning (what a bad mummy )

I made some lame excuse that she had been in a rush and must have left it elsewhere in the house - this gave me some time to grab some change (going rate in ours $2) and shove in a plastic bag and hide in his sock drawer with a note stating sorry was in a rush xx

It worked ...
Old May 5th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Going rate here was $2. That's what our lad got for his first one that he swallowed. A few nights later a second one came out with the help of some thread and the bad door handle, Daddy was playing fairy that night and gave $10 No wonder our son talks about and is constantly shaking his teeth to see if any more are on the way out!

I'll be telling him that there's a recession in tooth fairy land and it's back to $2 a pop!
Old May 6th 2008, 6:37 am
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

Tooth Fairy didn't come to our house when my dude lost his at school. No tooth - no cash that's our Fairy's motto - but then she is Aberdonian - maybe she'll be kinder in Houston .
Old May 6th 2008, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Texas Mom
Going rate here was $2. That's what our lad got for his first one that he swallowed. A few nights later a second one came out with the help of some thread and the bad door handle, Daddy was playing fairy that night and gave $10 No wonder our son talks about and is constantly shaking his teeth to see if any more are on the way out!

I'll be telling him that there's a recession in tooth fairy land and it's back to $2 a pop!
My Son's still waiting with high hope's he even bought his own tooth fairy tiny pillow from school
Old May 6th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChocolateBabz
Tooth Fairy didn't come to our house when my dude lost his at school. No tooth - no cash that's our Fairy's motto - but then she is Aberdonian - maybe she'll be kinder in Houston .
You're giving us Scottish fairies a bad name!
BTW Welcome to BE!
Old May 6th 2008, 12:42 pm

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britvic
My Son's still waiting with high hope's he even bought his own tooth fairy tiny pillow from school
That's cute! I'm going to make a big fuss about DS's 1st tooth coming out, as it is a major event saying bye-bye to the baby teeth. We have been building up to this for quite some time, so I better make it good.

I was thinking:

$5
Letter from tooth fairy
New toothbrush & toothpaste
Copy of The Tooth Book by Dr Suess

After that, I'll probably give him $2 per tooth....
Old May 6th 2008, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

$1 per tooth in my household..although my kids are too big for the tooth failry now (sbiff, sniff)
May I suggest asking your DS to leave it in a special place rather than under the pillow ? It makes it so much easier to find the Bl**dy thing ...especially on a Friday night after a couple of bevvies
Old May 6th 2008, 6:13 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Where I live - the two big front teeth are worth double than whatever you give for all other little teeth.
Old May 8th 2008, 1:51 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, parenting can be hard work sometimes,

We are also trying to decide what the tooth fairy does with all the teeth.....so far, we think she makes necklaces or chairs (?) out of them
she puts them in the mouths of new babies ready to be born - that's what my little girl was told - not by me but by her school teacher.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

There are a lot of nice coins that you could give. Presidential $1, state quarters, etc. If you want to go all out a 2008 American Eagle would be a nice one off since it's dated and a nice item in general. However they are $26 for the silver uncirculated and $32 for the silver proof.
Old May 8th 2008, 6:55 am

who has such a rich tooth fairy ???
Very nice idea but not so pratical is my house .
Old May 10th 2008, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

Kim_Abdn is just really niceKim_Abdn is just really niceKim_Abdn is just really niceKim_Abdn is just really niceKim_Abdn is just really niceKim_Abdn is just really niceKim_Abdn is just really niceKim_Abdn is just really niceKim_Abdn is just really nice

I got 20p when i was younger!!! But then again my tooth fairy was also aberdonian. Was still enough to bike to the shop and get a 20p mix of penny sweeties!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.