Today is the day

Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:33 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Today is the day

We are getting married this afternoon! Woo Hoo! After all of this waiting, our time is finally here. We are very happy and this will be a day to remember.

Wedding:
I'm wearing my red dress as seen in my avatar pic with a red rose bouquet, Honey is wearing a black shirt and pants with a red tie, pakistani music, red unity candles with rose petals around the base and with brass cadle stick holders, a small gathering of close friends and family, no bride's maids etc - keeping it simple.

Reception:
A lunch buffet at an indian restaurant including an ivory colored double stacked cake with a pile of red roses on top and flowing down to circle the bottom to be cut with a cake knife and server that i decorated myself with red and gold ribon and beads.

Marnee
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:35 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today is the day

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
We are getting married this afternoon! Woo Hoo! After all of this waiting, our time is finally here. We are very happy and this will be a day to remember.

Wedding:
I'm wearing my red dress as seen in my avatar pic with a red rose bouquet, Honey is wearing a black shirt and pants with a red tie, pakistani music, red unity candles with rose petals around the base and with brass cadle stick holders, a small gathering of close friends and family, no bride's maids etc - keeping it simple.

Reception:
A lunch buffet at an indian restaurant including an ivory colored double stacked cake with a pile of red roses on top and flowing down to circle the bottom to be cut with a cake knife and server that i decorated myself with red and gold ribon and beads.

Marnee

Yay yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Enjoy one of the best days of your life!!

Ps: Can you save some cake for me??
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:38 pm

Trent is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Today is the day

Many many congratulations to both of you!!! With Pakistani music! Wow! Please do tell me the name of the band/singers. Do play some Junoon
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

broma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nice

Wedding:

Reception:

Marnee

Congratulations, I hope you have a very happy day!!!
Old Feb 5th 2005, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

carpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to all

Wedding:

Reception:

Marnee
Lots and Lotttttttttts of BEST WISHES and CONRATULATIONS!!!

Sanna
Old Feb 5th 2005, 5:40 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carpdiem
Lots and Lotttttttttts of BEST WISHES and CONRATULATIONS!!!

Sanna
Bestest Wishes to you both. "and they lived happily ever after"
Old Feb 5th 2005, 6:20 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Bestest Wishes to you both. "and they lived happily ever after"
Congratulations Marnee and Asghar!! May you have a long and happy life together!

Save me a piece of cake, too!

Rene
Old Feb 5th 2005, 7:34 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's too early to ask.. but CAN WE SEE PICTURES please??
I am dying to know how the wedding looks like!!, I bet is VERY colorful!!
Hubby and I were lurking the stores at the mall,I saw a bridal Pakistani store, the dresses were SO beautiful!!, I would LOVE to have one!!

Ps:Hubby and I have to go all the way to Cheyenne right now:scared:
Old Feb 5th 2005, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Taterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud of

Wedding:

Reception:

Marnee
Congratulations Marnee!! Your wedding sounds beautiful!! Savour every moment of this joyous memorable day. All the best to both of you!
Old Feb 5th 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Suess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to all

Hi,

Best Wishes on your wedding day. I hope you have a wondeful time.

Your plans sound brilliant. I love Indian food, can I come?

Happy Days.

Sue
Old Feb 6th 2005, 2:59 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

We are getting married this afternoon!
Well, everything went along as planned except that we forgot to bring the marriage license (oops!) and had to come back later after the ceremony and reception to have the papers signed. Also I forgot to wear the red and gold bracelets (aka: bangles) that i have been saving for a year (another oops!). Oh ya, and neither of the 2 cameras that i brought would work, but luckily a few other people brought some, so as soon as i get them I will post some here on BE for anyone interested.

All in all it was a big success. The ceremony was beautiful, the food and cake were delicious and no family fights broke out... at least not that i noticed! We are hoping for a little getaway soon, but i want to get the AOS stuff in the mail first.

Thanks everyone for the support and congratulations. I wish i could email you all some cake!

Marnee
Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:48 am
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

Well, everything went along as planned except that we forgot to bring the marriage license (oops!) and had to come back later after the ceremony and reception to have the papers signed. Also I forgot to wear the red and gold bracelets (aka: bangles) that i have been saving for a year (another oops!). Oh ya, and neither of the 2 cameras that i brought would work, but luckily a few other people brought some, so as soon as i get them I will post some here on BE for anyone interested.

All in all it was a big success. The ceremony was beautiful, the food and cake were delicious and no family fights broke out... at least not that i noticed! We are hoping for a little getaway soon, but i want to get the AOS stuff in the mail first.

Thanks everyone for the support and congratulations. I wish i could email you all some cake!

Marnee

Congratulations and many years of happiness to you both. When i got married I forgot my divorce decree, had to drive all the way home to get the decree and then over an hour late had the ceremony, quite a glitch LOL.

Again Congrats

Patrick
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Marnee
Congratulations!!
Don't freak, my first wedding had its flaws too.. I forgot his name.. and was hoping that pastor would not mumble it.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:25 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and don't forget the pics!
Old Feb 6th 2005, 6:37 am

Marnee
I am surprised you didn't forget to wear the wedding dress LOL, just kidding. I am glad to hear you had a great time!!, you are now a married woman!!, how does it feel??. I didn't feel "married" until I was able to join my hubby (7 months later).
What kind of cake did you have?, fights?, why? it is your day!, nobody should fight!!
CONGRATS!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.