Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Ticked the wrong box on the G-325A

Ticked the wrong box on the G-325A

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Psychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nicePsychosleftpeg is just really nice
Default Ticked the wrong box on the G-325A

Hi

I have now sent off my I-130 package (DCF) and it has come to my attention that I should have ticked the 'Other' box when it asks what the G325A is related to. I put that it was in connection with an application for perminent residence, which it isnt as we are only sending the 1-130/

Is this likely to be an issue? If so, what would be the quickest way to resolve it?
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 2:28 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ticked the wrong box on the G-325A

Originally Posted by Psychosleftpeg
Hi

I have now sent off my I-130 package (DCF) and it has come to my attention that I should have ticked the 'Other' box when it asks what the G325A is related to. I put that it was in connection with an application for perminent residence, which it isnt as we are only sending the 1-130/

Is this likely to be an issue? If so, what would be the quickest way to resolve it?
It most likely will not be an issue. The G-325A is a low-priority form, I believe it rarely gets more than a glance over to make sure it's in the stack of papers filed.

IF it becomes any kind of issue, the time to correct it would be at your Immigrant Visa interview, IF the ConOff asks for clarification. I'm sure she won't, since it will be obvious why you are standing in front of her (and she knows it isn't for a PR application).

Don't worry.

Rene
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

hydrasoul is just really nicehydrasoul is just really nicehydrasoul is just really nicehydrasoul is just really nicehydrasoul is just really nicehydrasoul is just really nicehydrasoul is just really nicehydrasoul is just really nice
Default Re: Ticked the wrong box on the G-325A

Originally Posted by Psychosleftpeg
Hi

same here, and it was approved in september.