Wikiposts

Thank you Rete !!!

Old Apr 4th 2011, 2:35 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank you Rete !!!

I am sad to announce that after almost 10 years as a moderator on British Expats Rete is retiring her moderator boots, and hanging up her moderator hat.

I hope you will all join me in recognizing, and thanking Rete, for the time she has given the members of BE. She has helped many, many, many of you over the years by sharing her experiences, and has answered endless questions from expats new to the USA.

We will miss her in our moderator ranks, but I am happy to say she's promised not to leave us entirely and will still be popping by. BE is in her blood now, and once bitten it's hard to break that BE addiction

So to a girl in a million, thank you so much for all you've done for BE, it's members and moderators.
Old Apr 4th 2011, 4:07 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank you Rete !!!

Aye, it'll be weird not seeing your mod hat on, but I hope you enjoy your retirement!

All the best
Old Apr 4th 2011, 4:43 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Rete, for all you've done over the years for the BE community, me included! You'll be missed as Moderator, but glad you're still going to be a continuing member here.

Hugs,
Rene
Old Apr 4th 2011, 5:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Missing you already Rete. It's been smashing getting to know you & I hope to bump into you still around the place , even in your retirement.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 3:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you will still be around the forums...but you will be missed as a Super Mod. All the very best.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond reputeRedwing has a reputation beyond repute

You have done a great job Rete, often going above and beyond the call of duty. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 2:22 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry your not going to be working with us any more- but you more than deserve your retirement! I think its known as time off for good behaviour
Old Apr 6th 2011, 2:54 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you and all the best Rete
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:49 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

she is just copying me ...
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Brat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond reputeBrat1 has a reputation beyond repute

If it wasn't for you guys, this forum wouldn't be the success that it is so thank you so much for the time, advice and help that you've put in over the years, but glad to see you're still going to be around. Enjoy your retirement and thank you again
Old Apr 6th 2011, 8:46 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Rete, thanks for everything you have done. I remember you were one of the people who sorted me out, when part of the forum was also on usenet, and it was a great help.

Glad you are not going to be a stranger.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rete
Old Apr 7th 2011, 11:11 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

The newcomers will miss your expertise, Rete -- and I will miss threads that let me reminiscence with you about my days in the Bronx! Thank you and all the very best.
Old Apr 9th 2011, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Big Thank you Rete. You were doing an amazing job. Milan.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 3:28 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rete. Thanks for all your hard work over the years. I've learnt a lot from you and appreciated the advice you've given to me and others here on BE. Have a nice mod retirement!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.