Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

SUCCESSFUL AOS ORLANDO, FLORIDA Feb 2nd 2005

SUCCESSFUL AOS ORLANDO, FLORIDA Feb 2nd 2005

Old Feb 18th 2005, 9:38 am
spiral

Talking SUCCESSFUL AOS ORLANDO, FLORIDA Feb 2nd 2005

Hi all,
Just wanted to share that I am now officially a green card holder and permanent resident of the USA (originally from UK), the whole process took approx. 3 years, but it was worth the wait.
I am posting this a little after the fact but wanted to take the time to say a big THANKYOU to all the people that participate in this forum and make it what it is. I know that I have received invaluable guidance and advice the times I have needed it. So thankyou all for your support and help over the last years. I have not posted an awful lot but the posts and experiences of others on the forum helped so much.
If anyone is interested in a timelime etc I will be happy to post.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL. Especially Rete - the few times that I did post thats the person that gave the best advice, keep up the great work. It means so much to people like me!

Old Feb 18th 2005, 12:42 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SUCCESSFUL AOS ORLANDO, FLORIDA Feb 2nd 2005

Congratulations on your successful interview. Nice to know it is over with isn't it. I take it you made LPR status rather than conditional? At least that made the wait tolerable.

Thanks for the kind words but it is all the wonderfully helpful and supportive posters who make this site so great. Without them we would all be floundering in space.

Rete

Originally Posted by spiral
Hi all,
Just wanted to share that I am now officially a green card holder and permanent resident of the USA (originally from UK), the whole process took approx. 3 years, but it was worth the wait.
I am posting this a little after the fact but wanted to take the time to say a big THANKYOU to all the people that participate in this forum and make it what it is. I know that I have received invaluable guidance and advice the times I have needed it. So thankyou all for your support and help over the last years. I have not posted an awful lot but the posts and experiences of others on the forum helped so much.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL. Especially Rete - the few times that I did post thats the person that gave the best advice, keep up the great work. It means so much to people like me!
Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:33 am
Just Joined

oh_INS is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: SUCCESSFUL AOS ORLANDO, FLORIDA Feb 2nd 2005

[Can you post your time line please
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Muswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond reputeMuswell Hill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SUCCESSFUL AOS ORLANDO, FLORIDA Feb 2nd 2005

Originally Posted by spiral
Hi all,

Congratulations!!!! I am from the UK too, and became an LPR today! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!