Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Statistics of approval with out an interview ….

Statistics of approval with out an interview ….

Old Jan 9th 2004, 1:41 am
Just Joined

muntaser7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Statistics of approval with out an interview ….

Can somebody please tell me if there is or (based on their experience) what is the % of approvals of the I-751 removal of conditions with or with out an interview?
Specifically in CSC.
And I was told to contact them if I don’t hear from them in 11 months, could that be sooner?
Thanks in advance.

P.S: this is the greatest forum for immigration help that I could find on the net.
Thanks again
Old Jan 9th 2004, 1:43 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Statistics of approval with out an interview ….

Ohhh, and does it make a difference on what you send with the I-751?
I have sent them everything they wanted and some extras.
Old Jan 10th 2004, 1:25 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by muntaser7
Ohhh, and does it make a difference on what you send with the I-751?
I have sent them everything they wanted and some extras.
Bump!
Old Jan 10th 2004, 1:44 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!

Have no clue, nor do I think anyone has, of where you would find these statistics.

They can request an interview because of questions on the documentation you submitted or just because you were randomly picked to have one even if your documentation is overwhelmning.

Just sit back and wait it out. Unless, of course, you are planning on divorcing and asking this question because you don't want to have to go through an interview as the other half won't be around to attend. Just a guess on my part and hopefully, I am dead wrong.

Rette
Old Jan 10th 2004, 8:14 am
Just Joined

Actually, we were thinking about moving to Spain and was hoping not to have to come back for this interview if all possible.
But it seems IF they want to meet us, we will have to fly back to California for a 10 minute interview!!

P.S: How come it’s so much easier and faster for my wife to become a Spanish citizen than me become a USC?
Old Jan 10th 2004, 10:46 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, we were thinking about moving to Spain and was hoping not to have to come back for this interview if all possible.
But it seems IF they want to meet us, we will have to fly back to California for a 10 minute interview!!

P.S: How come it’s so much easier and faster for my wife to become a Spanish citizen than me become a USC?

Well if you move back to Spain, it is possible that you will lose the green card anyway due to abandonment. Now that is another issue you have to think about.

Rete

PS Because it is two separate countries with two separate regulations.