Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Some help and guidance ,please

Some help and guidance ,please

Old Apr 11th 2006, 4:34 am
TonyF

TonyF is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some help and guidance ,please

I ve been away from England for a long time, having left in 1984 to teach abroad. Im currently teaching the old O level system in a school in Karachi.Im married to a Pakistani and thinking of moving back to England.What should be my first steps? Thanks alot, all the best,TonyF
Old Apr 11th 2006, 10:53 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some help and guidance ,please

Originally Posted by TonyF
I ve been away from England for a long time, having left in 1984 to teach abroad. Im currently teaching the old O level system in a school in Karachi.Im married to a Pakistani and thinking of moving back to England.What should be my first steps? Thanks alot, all the best,TonyF
I'd suggest you get onto the thes Web site and visit the staff room: www.thes.co.uk - you will be able to chat with teachers there who can advise on how to get back into teaching, and how much things have changed (I used to teach in the UK in the early 80s, and I can tell you that things have changed a lot).

Good luck with it all.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

goldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to allgoldcoastblue is a name known to all
Default Re: Some help and guidance ,please

Well being in Pakistan you should be fine back in england, under the commonwealth you can repatriate yorself with the 1 million plus pakistani's living there.

your first step s i guess is getting a job, no probs, 2nd is finding a place, i am sure you know people there, are your wife does..

England is so PC, and multi what ever you call it, youll be right...