Reload this Page >

she's arriving thursday!!! woo hoo

Wikiposts

she's arriving thursday!!! woo hoo

Old Oct 29th 2003, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

brianheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default she's arriving thursday!!! woo hoo

after almost 10 months apart, we will finally be reunited thursday. its hard to believe the separation is almost over.i'm so excited but at the same time i'm worried for her and how hard it will be to say goodbye to her loved ones. nothing can ever make that part easy. what can i say im thrilled that i will get to see her again. for all who are currently going through the process i wish you luck and strength. its all worth it in the end and it does come to an end. although it seems like forever it really does end.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 4:23 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: she's arriving thursday!!! woo hoo

Originally posted by brianheart
after almost 10 months apart, we will finally be reunited thursday. its hard to believe the separation is almost over.i'm so excited but at the same time i'm worried for her and how hard it will be to say goodbye to her loved ones. nothing can ever make that part easy. what can i say im thrilled that i will get to see her again. for all who are currently going through the process i wish you luck and strength. its all worth it in the end and it does come to an end. although it seems like forever it really does end.
Wow, that's great! Congratulations!! :-)
Old Oct 29th 2003, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

congratulations =)

the wait really *IS* worth every second of it once it is over...

I have been here since Aug 8th and have never been as happy in my whole life =)
Old Oct 29th 2003, 4:40 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

That is wonderful!! Congratulations.

Old Oct 29th 2003, 4:42 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo well done, Congrats!!!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Brian and Esther,
Enjoy your lifes together..it s gona be wonderful..she might miss our good chocolates here in Austria..lol...our the mountains..be yall have love and that s the most important of all!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!

:PARTY:

Elaine
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS.............
Old Oct 29th 2003, 6:04 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

The 10 months must have seemed like a lifetime apart, but at least now you actually do have a lifetime together. Congrats on the impending arrival, and good luck with the future.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

brianheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by CharlieS
The 10 months must have seemed like a lifetime apart, but at least now you actually do have a lifetime together. Congrats on the impending arrival, and good luck with the future.
thanks everyone!!!!!!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 1:29 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

Hi Brian,
my congratulatons that you will see your loved one soon. I have read your post and recalled all waiting for that moment to be with my Lovely. We weren't apart for so long time, but all this steps of K1 process are so hard, and at the same time when you are with him/her through all hardships , you understand that it was worth!!!! and you understand that this happiness wouldn't be so great and huge if you didn't have this waiting.

I wish her to have good flight and good luck to you both

Olenka
Old Oct 31st 2003, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Gerd M. Rausch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by leebarton
congratulations =)

the wait really *IS* worth every second of it once it is over...

I have been here since Aug 8th and have never been as happy in my whole life =)
I read that a lot on this forum "the wait is worth every second...".
Why's that? Why not get married somewhere you don't have
to wait until some government official approves of you getting
married?
There's a world outside the U.S. you know ;-)
Old Oct 31st 2003, 8:30 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

What in God's name do you mean by that? I was married somewhere where the government didn't "make" us wait. Now I'm having to wait until he can come home to the U.S. One is no better or worse than the other.

Don't pick nits. The OP meant being reunited makes it worth the wait.

Leslie

Originally posted by Gerd M. Rausch
married?
Old Oct 31st 2003, 8:38 am
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default from outside the U.S. :)

Originally posted by Gerd M. Rausch
married?

How about the language issue being one of the reasons for "waiting until some government official approves of you getting married"?

It would be so damn easy for me to import my fiancé into "my" country- and yet so damn tough for him to get adjusted to a place where he would neither speak nor understand the language... Having to struggle with my command of English myself, I just know what I am talking about- yet, another "sacrifice" that is well worth being made
Old Oct 31st 2003, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Gerd M. Rausch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
What in God's name do you mean by that? I was married somewhere where the government didn't "make" us wait. Now I'm having to wait until he can come home to the U.S. One is no better or worse than the other.

Don't pick nits. The OP meant being reunited makes it worth the wait.

Leslie
Whether you wait for the actual event of marriage or afterwards.
My point is: you guys are separated and have to wait.
This is a choice you may or may not have.
My wife and I decided not to "honour" the whole process by
submitting ourselves to it. We happily left the U.S. 8-)
It's a choice you have but usually is not mentioned here,
that's my whole point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.