Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

SCREW INS and TSC! MOVING TO SWEDEN

SCREW INS and TSC! MOVING TO SWEDEN

Old Feb 21st 2003, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

mavengirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SCREW INS and TSC! MOVING TO SWEDEN

how do i cancel my K-1? my first NOA was Sept 26 and i'm sick of dicking around with INS (scuse my french) i sent my congress liason lady an email ( i am in sweden on a visit right now so i cant call her) and asked her to help with it but have heard no reply. i go home in a week and have the swedish consulate papers waiting on me there to fill out and send off.
i dont want the 2 apps clashing with each other, if thats possible.but its useless to contact TSC, and even double useless to ask for my pictures and letters and stuff back from them i know, i just want my app cancelled. i want to move on with my life and to my sweetie. does anyone know protocol for this?
or does it not matter and i can just let the k-1 get moldier than it already is? hehe
shannonF
Old Feb 21st 2003, 10:21 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SCREW INS and TSC! MOVING TO SWEDEN

If you are really in Sweden, then get married now and have directly with the US Consulate for your husband to come to the US as a permanent resident. There is nothing to stop you from doing that. Just abandon the I-129F by not doing anything when it is finally approved. DCF in Sweden can be accomplished within two months. You marry now while there, file while you are still there, you return home and within a month or so, your husbad completes the process in Sweden and flys to the US a conditional permanent resident.

Rete

Originally posted by mavengirl
how do i cancel my K-1? my first NOA was Sept 26 and i'm sick of dicking around with INS (scuse my french) i sent my congress liason lady an email ( i am in sweden on a visit right now so i cant call her) and asked her to help with it but have heard no reply. i go home in a week and have the swedish consulate papers waiting on me there to fill out and send off.
i dont want the 2 apps clashing with each other, if thats possible.but its useless to contact TSC, and even double useless to ask for my pictures and letters and stuff back from them i know, i just want my app cancelled. i want to move on with my life and to my sweetie. does anyone know protocol for this?
or does it not matter and i can just let the k-1 get moldier than it already is? hehe
shannonF
Old Feb 21st 2003, 12:48 pm
No longer waiting on TSC!

Troy is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't say I blame you at all. By the way, what town are you in? I was just in Sweden visiting friends. They live in Krylbo - about 2 hours drive or so from Stockholm.
Old Feb 21st 2003, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

mavengirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Troy
Can't say I blame you at all. By the way, what town are you in? I was just in Sweden visiting friends. They live in Krylbo - about 2 hours drive or so from Stockholm.

im in Nordmaling, about 30 minutes from Umeå
Old Feb 21st 2003, 2:39 pm
No longer waiting on TSC!

Troy is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks to be a ways from Avesta Krylbo - about 300 km or so. Good luck to you whatever you decide!
Old Feb 21st 2003, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Troy
Looks to be a ways from Avesta Krylbo - about 300 km or so. Good luck to you whatever you decide!
GOOD LUCK.................JUST DON"T GIVE UP!!!!