Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

S. Fla. Civil Surgeon who will Transcribe for K1

Wikiposts

S. Fla. Civil Surgeon who will Transcribe for K1

Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

deng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to all
Default S. Fla. Civil Surgeon who will Transcribe for K1

Can anyone here recommend a Civil Surgeon in South Florida who doesn't kick up a fuss about only transcribing the vaccination supplement for I-693, for AOS based on K1?

Have a friend who needs to find one, and the current doctor, like many here have experienced, refuses to do anything short of a full medical.

Many thanks!
Old Nov 10th 2011, 12:37 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: S. Fla. Civil Surgeon who will Transcribe for K1

Originally Posted by deng890
Can anyone here recommend a Civil Surgeon in South Florida who doesn't kick up a fuss about only transcribing the vaccination supplement for I-693, for AOS based on K1?

Have a friend who needs to find one, and the current doctor, like many here have experienced, refuses to do anything short of a full medical.

Many thanks!
I don't live near there, so can't recommend anyone...but just start going down the list provided on www.uscis.gov. If you get one over the phone who says they'll do it, great. But it might take an in-person visit to convince them. That's what I had to do here in Arizona.

Rene
Old Nov 14th 2011, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

deng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to alldeng890 is a name known to all
Default Re: S. Fla. Civil Surgeon who will Transcribe for K1

Rene, thanks for the reply. turns out that the fiancee had an x-ray but may not have had a proper TB screening test in country of origin which USCIS requires, so ended up going for the full medical here as insurance against a potential RFE.

But for those interested and for others that come across this thread in a future search, S. Florida seems devoid of CS's that would do a K1 transcription only. If you're looking for transcription only, then best bet seems to be doctors in Tampa and Orlando.

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I don't live near there, so can't recommend anyone...but just start going down the list provided on www.uscis.gov. If you get one over the phone who says they'll do it, great. But it might take an in-person visit to convince them. That's what I had to do here in Arizona.

Rene