I-129F REJECTED

Old Nov 13th 2011, 11:17 am
Just Joined

AMBERLYRA is an unknown quantity at this point
Question I-129F REJECTED

After a RFE my fiancee sent in all the necessary evidence and, after a another long 2 months wait, we have been rejected and they are returning his money. No reason as yet. Both of us are distraught and upset at the possibility we will not be together. He is not sure whether it does any good to appeal or re-apply. I wish they would of told us what was wrong. Has anybody else here had experience of a rejection this early on?
Thanks
Rosemary
Old Nov 13th 2011, 11:48 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-129F REJECTED

Telling us that your I-192F was rejection is incomplete. On what grounds? What was the original RFE for? Since they are returning the fee, it would appear that the petiton was not adjudicated because it was incomplete (missing documentation).

So what is the reason they gave?
Old Nov 13th 2011, 12:09 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AMBERLYRA
After a RFE my fiancee sent in all the necessary evidence and, after a another long 2 months wait, we have been rejected and they are returning his money. No reason as yet. Both of us are distraught and upset at the possibility we will not be together. He is not sure whether it does any good to appeal or re-apply. I wish they would of told us what was wrong. Has anybody else here had experience of a rejection this early on?
Thanks
Rosemary
When you find out the reason, post here again and let us know. Then we can help you try to fix it.

Rene
Old Nov 13th 2011, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Rete: They did not give us a reason. My fiancee omitted all the evidence when he first sent in the form so they requested the whole lot. I gave him the list posted on the website and on here and he sent in everything that was on that list. I just wish they would of given some indication of what was wrong.

Rene: Thank you. My fiancee has written to the USCIS asking for a reason why we have been rejected, hopefully he will get a reply from that or at least the reason why when they return his money. I am so depressed with the thought of being apart for yet another year and would welcome any help.
Old Nov 13th 2011, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

After a RFE my fiancee sent in all the necessary evidence and, after a another long 2 months wait, we have been rejected and they are returning his money.
Generally speaking, there are only two reasons for denying an I-129F: 1) the USC did not include the correct fee; and 2) the USC did not submit the proper documentation to establish the relationship to the non-USC.

Ian
Old Nov 13th 2011, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

So hopefully all may not be lost if it is something that simple. It is not knowing why that is annoying and I just wish they would of just said what it was plain and simple so we had a chance to put it right.
Rosemary
Old Nov 13th 2011, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I just wish they would of just said what it was plain and simple so we had a chance to put it right.
You can still put it right... regardless of why! Your fiancé is always free to submit a new I-129F petition.

Ian
Old Nov 13th 2011, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

I feel a whole lot better having spoken on here. Thank you. As long as we eventually know why so we don't make the same mistake if we re-apply again. Is there a time scale on when we can apply again or can we do it straight away?
Rosemary
Old Nov 13th 2011, 8:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel a whole lot better having spoken on here. Thank you. As long as we eventually know why so we don't make the same mistake if we re-apply again. Is there a time scale on when we can apply again or can we do it straight away?
Rosemary
You can do it right away, but of course first wait for him to receive the returned package so he can see if there's any notes as to why it was rejected. If he refiles, post the whole list of what's in your package here, so we can see if it includes everything and has the right fee.

Rene
Old Nov 13th 2011, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

Thanks, I will list exactly what he is going to send in as soon as he receives the packet. Hopefully he will get it right next time.
Rosemary
Old Nov 14th 2011, 2:26 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

They haven't cashed his check or money order after all this time? If they have, this I gotta see.

Can you quote the communication that he receive notifying him of the "rejection" and fee refund? There is still important information missing, information that your fiancé has.

Regards, JEff

we have been rejected and they are returning his money.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

He has sent the letter back to them with his reply (which they asked him to do)and request for information as to why the application was rejected. So he now cannot remember exactly what the letter said... sigh!! I am not sure if they cashed the cheque or not, I presume that they did. He is getting the money back, cancelling the application and re-applying again only this time he is going to get a lawyer or visa expert to check it over as he obviously did something wrong the first time.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 3:43 pm
Account Closed

He is getting the money back, cancelling the application and re-applying again only this time he is going to get a lawyer or visa expert to check it over as he obviously did something wrong the first time.
He should not get help from a "visa expert". That's worse than him doing it himself. Oh... if they cashed the cheque, it's unlikely that he'll get the money back.

Ian
Old Nov 14th 2011, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

In the letter they said they were refunding his money. So not sure what is going on there. I expect we will know more when he gets the money back and hopefully information on what he did wrong. Thank you for the heads up on visa experts, I will warn him.
Old Nov 14th 2011, 4:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Whose divorce decree was missing and when it was finally sent, was it the divorce absolute or nisi which was sent?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.