RFE Response

Old Mar 28th 2003, 4:14 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

P.S.: Goya don't worry. It doesn't help ! If you are going to face dificulties you may as well be as cheerful as possible despite them and there's no point in worrying about hypotheticals that may never happen ( Further mental note- remember to take own advice..lol)
Old Mar 28th 2003, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

cdcib is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RFE Response

Originally posted by shepslady
After our recent RFE we have now received this response on our online status:

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On March 26, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Is this a normal response or am I right in thinking that maybe something else is wrong?? This is driving me crazy with worry.

Cheers Shepslady
hi
shepslady
i got the rfe from missouri on february 18th
& it does says what it says on your posting too
than when i got the approval it changed & it says that i got approved,i hope this info helps
thanks
Old Mar 28th 2003, 4:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

As you know I had a K1 RFE,What you have is a standard notice!!!! Oh pending on what it was for,My time line from RFE notice to 2nd NOA was 2 months...Sorry

Sal
Old Mar 28th 2003, 5:15 pm

sbnw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by shepslady
Thanks Observer you have put my mind at rest a little. I guess its just going through the normal procedure then so its just back to playing the waiting game for a while longer then. I feel a little foolish that I over reacted. I wasnt expecting that response at all and it hit me like a kick in the guts. I do feel better knowing that this is quite normal, just hope it doesnt sit on someones desk too long before they decide to look at it. Ive been ready to go home for the last 10 months so if I seem to be a little anxious its because I am. Its all I ever think about 24/7. This is no way to live and until I get to join my husband again I just dont have a life. I hope you all understand that & forgive my mumblings & moaning.
Cheers
Shepslady

Hi Shepslady - We got our notice at around the same date and we have received exactly the same message - I checked on-line today. So - I relate to your anxiety - I am paraniod that we'll get another RFE. I am hoping that it won't take long after this - I think someone in the MSC K3 Role Call had an RFE and they were approved 2 to 3 weeks after they responded. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for both of us!
Old Mar 28th 2003, 5:57 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Just spoke to my congressman's aide, she said that the CSC has been badly backlogged for 2/3 years and the ballpark processing time for an I-130 IR is about 2 years ? Anyone have any experience of this ? She couldn't give me an idea of how long it takes for them to respond to an RFE, sent them a written enquiry on the 14th of March 2003 they have 30 days to respond to her. Just have to wait and see what happens.....
Old Mar 28th 2003, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

cdcib is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RFE

Originally posted by sbnw
Hi Shepslady - We got our notice at around the same date and we have received exactly the same message - I checked on-line today. So - I relate to your anxiety - I am paraniod that we'll get another RFE. I am hoping that it won't take long after this - I think someone in the MSC K3 Role Call had an RFE and they were approved 2 to 3 weeks after they responded. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for both of us!
HI
GUYS DONT WORYY.I GOT AN RFE
I GOT AN APPROVE 2 DAYS LATER AFTER THEY RECIVE MY RFE .SO THEY R PRETTY GOOD WITH RFE
Old Mar 28th 2003, 7:43 pm
Mikki

Default Re: RFE Response

shepslady wrote in message news:...
    > Thanks Observer you have put my mind at rest a little. I guess its just
    > going through the normal procedure then so its just back to playing the
    > waiting game for a while longer then. I feel a little foolish that I
    > over reacted. I wasnt expecting that response at all and it hit me like
    > a kick in the guts. I do feel better knowing that this is quite normal,
    > just hope it doesnt sit on someones desk too long before they decide to
    > look at it. Ive been ready to go home for the last 10 months so if I
    > seem to be a little anxious its because I am. Its all I ever think about
    > 24/7. This is no way to live and until I get to join my husband again I
    > just dont have a life. I hope you all understand that & forgive my
    > mumblings & moaning.
    > Cheers
    > Shepslady

Hi Shepslady!! I'm sure everyone here understands - we've all done
our own mumbling & moaning!! Being separated from your other half is
a painful thing. I hope it all works out for you SOON!

Mikki

Old Mar 29th 2003, 7:53 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

To all you wonderful people that have taken the time to post replies I send you my heartfelt thanks. You have all been a huge help in calming my nerves & I am so grateful to all of you. Maybe tonight I will get a decent sleep & this may not seem so worrying by the light of day. THANKS GUYS pat yourself on the back this little old kiwi lady thinks your fantastic.
Cheers
Shepslady (Cindy)
Old Mar 29th 2003, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hang in there Cindy !!!

From what I can read into that it seems like you got nothing more than a NOA1.5

Looks like as if that confirms the acceptance of what ever you got the RFE for in the first place. It doesnt seems as if it would delay you any either from the last part which reads: However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message.

60-90 days is the 1st NOA and this states yor time will be less

I don't know much about RFEs or anything else for that matter. Just throwing in my opinion and 2 cents I also would think that they just pick up right where they left off... hopefully what ever the reason you got the RFE was near the end of processing. !!!

Best of luck !!!
Old Mar 29th 2003, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default REF shepslady FYI

FYI,
Hi,
i spoke to 1 of my friend last nite,he had same thing means RFE.he send it to them (marriage certificate)now he got approved ..what he said it took only 19 days to get 2nd NOA.who ever gets RFE DON"T WORRY you will get 2ND NOA very shortly.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US

1NOA 31ST DEC
2ND ???

Regards
Robert
Old Mar 29th 2003, 1:35 pm
Kentucky woman i miss you

MASON is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RFE

On March 28, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

to say im a little gutted would be an understatement ,but it could be anywhere from 2 days to the maximum from what i read in all of your posts,so heres hoping it will be sooner rather than later.
Old Mar 29th 2003, 5:51 pm
David Brown

Default Re: RFE Response READ THIS

That is the standard response.
It didn't do me much good. It looks like there are only 'X number days' at
the max. Well, mine took double that amount. That letter makes as much
sense as the rest of them

NOA1
RFE
NOA2 = 181 days. (much too long, TSC)

Old Mar 31st 2003, 10:29 pm
Howling at the Moon

I got through today. They apologized for the backlogs.. said there are backlogs all over the place They didn't deny the petition ought to have been adjudicated by now. Said they'd pull the file and have it given to an officer ( ok, now is the time not to hold my breath). I am to call again in 4 weeks if I still haven't heard anything.........
Old Mar 31st 2003, 10:38 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Lairdside lets hope that you arent left holding your breath for too long unless you look good once you have turned a pretty shade of blue. Time for you to sit back, relax and try to take things easy & try to focus on whats waiting for you at the end of all this. Im trying really hard to listen to my own advise but finding it difficult when my husband is laid low with a virus right now and I am wishing I was there to take care of him.
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Mar 31st 2003, 11:18 pm
Howling at the Moon

Thanks for the advice Shepslady.. I know it's good advice Still, damm hard to take isn't it ? ..lol
Sorry your hubby isn't well right now, I know how you feel as my husband has renal failure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.