Rfe

Old Jan 5th 2004, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

Chaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rfe

I am thinking i wont hear anything until Nov 12th shows up on NBC processing times... I don't know how to react since there could be another RFE .. i always thought RFE had separate times (quicker) but it seems like i filed the papers Again...
too big of a penalty for missing 1 signature!!

Anyone out there that has closer RFE date then me please Post Thanks
Old Jan 5th 2004, 6:58 pm
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rfe

Originally posted by Chaz
I am thinking i wont hear anything until Nov 12th shows up on NBC processing times... I don't know how to react since there could be another RFE .. i always thought RFE had separate times (quicker) but it seems like i filed the papers Again...

Hi....
yeah, this is painfull. We have experienced it.
We received a RFE beginning of NOV (not quite sure about the exact date since MSC sent it to our attorney). We sent the missing docs right away and have an online status of .."On Nov 17th we received your reply....".
Our NOA1 is July31st.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:01 pm
won't be long now!

Originally posted by Chaz

We are not closer but only a few days behind you....so consider us "in the same boat"!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SidAngelika
We are not closer but only a few days behind you....so consider us "in the same boat"!!!!!!!!
RFE on 11/10 for me. Returned documents about a week later and it showed as recieved online on 11/19. Still waiting.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:21 pm
won't be long now!

Originally posted by tmushen
RFE on 11/10 for me. Returned documents about a week later and it showed as recieved online on 11/19. Still waiting.
Tmushen,
anything new in your case?
I am glad it's monday and all those "holidays" (lonely days) are finally over......Hope MSC will get back to work!
We cannot count on TSC with our I130.....they are still in early 2002
Old Jan 5th 2004, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SidAngelika
Tmushen,
anything new in your case?
I am glad it's monday and all those "holidays" (lonely days) are finally over......Hope MSC will get back to work!
We cannot count on TSC with our I130.....they are still in early 2002
I have nothing new to report. My rep had told me 2 to 4 weeks for the I130. The first week will be Wednesday. She said if I wanted to I can come in on Friday and she will call to see if anything new happened with the I130.

If they ever answer her about the I129F I will also let you know but I think Matt is right I think they know we are waiting so that's why they are not responding. As soon as they feel like doing the RFE's we will all know. We all have to continue to be patient. I will let you know when anything changes.