Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Removal of conditions Part II

Removal of conditions Part II

Old Aug 4th 2011, 2:11 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal of conditions Part II

Originally Posted by lostlove
New update:

Received interview letter for the 4 year old pending I751 waiver at the local office. ( this will be the second interview, first one was 3 years back)

They have ask for recent proof of good faith marriage. And I don't have anything extra from what they have seen 3 years back.

In the recent 3 years I was in no relationship, I worked hard every day and spend every night drinking Jack Daniels. So, I don't know what recent proof they need. All I have is tax returns and Proof of Alcohol purchase.
You will do fine great you have the date isn't it!!
Old Aug 4th 2011, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Yay! Hope its a nice hottie as the immigration officer. Oh mi now there will be 2 hotties in the same room, hottie IO, and my hottie exotic lawyer.

Yes poppy, its going to be one hell of an interesting date. The lawyer and the IO - 2 angry opposing bulls and a little fly me in between. 2 bulls collide and the little fly gets killed.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 4:18 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Hope its a nice hottie as the immigration officer. Oh mi now there will be 2 hotties in the same room, hottie IO, and my hottie exotic lawyer.

Yes poppy, its going to be one hell of an interesting date. The lawyer and the IO - 2 angry opposing bulls and a little fly me in between. 2 bulls collide and the little fly gets killed.
The IO may well be very compassionate and be pissed that you have had such a run around and waited so long
Old Aug 18th 2011, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

New update:

Received interview letter for the 4 year old pending I751 waiver at the local office. ( this will be the second interview, first one was 3 years back)

They have ask for recent proof of good faith marriage. And I don't have anything extra from what they have seen 3 years back.

In the recent 3 years I was in no relationship, I worked hard every day and spend every night drinking Jack Daniels. So, I don't know what recent proof they need. All I have is tax returns and Proof of Alcohol purchase.
Great news lostlove. When is your interview?
Old Aug 18th 2011, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

The IO may well be very compassionate and be pissed that you have had such a run around and waited so long
I hope what you say comes out true. My last IO was neither compassionate nor rude; he looked at my evidence and asked me lot of questions about the marriage; he highlighted the acrimonious letter; and then went on to keep the decision pending for 3 years.

My speculation is that the IO didn't want to stain himself with an approval or denial, maybe because the prior allegations on my termination letter where not made by him.

It would be interesting to see if its the same IO or a different one for the second interview.
Old Aug 18th 2011, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by milan79
Great news lostlove. When is your interview?
Milan:

Your a citizen already? I think its on the 30th, but will have to check. Will keep you posted. Thanks.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Milan:

Your a citizen already? I think its on the 30th, but will have to check. Will keep you posted. Thanks.
Dear Lostlove, yes my interview was on August 11th at the interview IO stamped my application approved and I called 1-800 number where they told me my N-400 had final approval on August 15th ( I guess after the supervisor review my app) Now, I am waiting for my Oath ceremony. I am hoping that it will be sometime in October. IO told me that September Ceremony is completely booked. So that's why I am hoping for October date. Anyway, Please let me know your exact date of your interview I will be praying for you. You deserve to be approved and file for your N-400 as well. So keep me posted and good luck on your interview.

Ps: Wait a minute, u said an interview. You mean another court date with the IJ or did the IJ actually order another I-751 interview for you?

Bye for now and let me know. :-)
Old Aug 29th 2011, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Lostlove, just take with you what you already took with you with your first interview. You can't give them something you don't have. Please post your otcome of the interview as soon as you get out. I really believe you will be approved. !! And if so I hope you will start N-400 right away.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Ps: Wait a minute, u said an interview. You mean another court date with the IJ or did the IJ actually order another I-751 interview for you?

Bye for now and let me know. :-)
The district director scheduled the interview, not the IJ. Will keep this thread updated. Thanks for the wishes.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nice interviewer, very short interview and I was out in 15 minutes. Few questions, he spent more time studying the file by himself. Said that the decision will be mailed.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 8:07 pm

Nice interviewer, very short interview and I was out in 15 minutes. Few questions, he spent more time studying the file by himself. Said that the decision will be mailed.
talk about keeping you hanging on a thread!!
Old Aug 31st 2011, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

talk about keeping you hanging on a thread!!
Thank you Poppy.
Old Sep 1st 2011, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Dear Lostlove. Glad your interview went smoothly. However I am a little annoyed that "Decision will be mailed.I think you deserve an approval right there and no more of we will let you know. Hopefully you will get an approval letter soon and can start your N-400 :-) Please keep us posted.
Old Sep 1st 2011, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dear Lostlove. Glad your interview went smoothly. However I am a little annoyed that "Decision will be mailed.I think you deserve an approval right there and no more of we will let you know. Hopefully you will get an approval letter soon and can start your N-400 :-) Please keep us posted.
My wish is the same like yours: Approval at the end of the interview, with no more delay. People say - If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. So, lets wait and see.

From the USCIS, its the IJ and then BIA. I hope it doesn't reach there. But even expert lawyers scratch their heads often when their own elegant filing falls short of an approval or gets delayed endlessly.

Last edited by lostlove; Sep 1st 2011 at 2:53 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Lostlove,

Any news yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.