Wikiposts

Regarding EAD

Old Jul 30th 2003, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

AdiaStar has a spectacular aura aboutAdiaStar has a spectacular aura aboutAdiaStar has a spectacular aura about
Default Regarding EAD

Hi All!

Well, Angelus71 arrived at JFK on Wednesday, July 23rd with no problems, straight into my arms. Ahhhhh...what a feeling!

I've been telling him he has to post his experience. Hopefully it should be done by the weekend.

We do have a question though, he received a few stamps in his passport, that are not readable at all! They are completely smudged. Does anyone have a scanned copy of what the EAD is supposed to look like? We are not sure if he received it or not.

This past Friday we applied for his SSN and we got our marriage license! WooHoo!!! The SS office gave us a letter that said that he applied for the SSN and it can take between 4-8 weeks to verify his alien status.

I'll let Angelus71 tell you guys the story.

Well, Take Care all. I'll have him post his experience ASAP!

AdiaStar
Good Luck to all!
Old Jul 30th 2003, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Angelus and AdiaStar!

I can try to scan in Dekkie's I-94 from JFK later on today. The back of it is where the words "Employment Authorized" appears in a red stamp.

We're off to get Derek's SSN today whee =)
Old Jul 30th 2003, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

AdiaStar has a spectacular aura aboutAdiaStar has a spectacular aura aboutAdiaStar has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Dekka's Angel!
It would be greatly appreciated!

Good Luck with SSN. They were really knowledgeable at the Brooklyn, NY office we had to go to.

AdiaStar
Good Luck to All!