Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Received letter from NVC RE: K3 I-129F

Wikiposts

Received letter from NVC RE: K3 I-129F

Old Oct 30th 2003, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Received letter from NVC RE: K3 I-129F

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hi All,

Last week I received a letter from the NVC saying that they had received my approved I-129F and would be forwarding my petition to Casablanca within one week. So, if this is true, that means my petition has already been forwarded (letter was dated 10/16/03). WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

However, I'm going to be cautious before I start a party. Does everyone get the same letter? I know of some cases that got hung-up at the NVC. RichardIII and Noorah101 are two that come to mind. Did either of you guys get this letter and then still get hung up at the NVC? Does anyone know if this is a real approval letter or just a form letter that everyone gets??????

Thanks,

Leslie

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!
that's great news leslie. i hope u get thru NVC quickly.

linda
Old Oct 31st 2003, 2:40 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Linda!! I'm through the NVC. I just haven't surfaced in Morocco yet. Waiting patiently though. I don't know if I could be as patient as you were though.

How are things at your home? Greet your husband for me.

Leslie

Originally posted by lfaridi
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!
that's great news leslie. i hope u get thru NVC quickly.

linda
Old Oct 31st 2003, 2:52 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Thanks Linda!! I'm through the NVC. I just haven't surfaced in Morocco yet. Waiting patiently though. I don't know if I could be as patient as you were though.

How are things at your home? Greet your husband for me.

Leslie
Hi Leslie!

Are you planning to contact Casablanca to see if it's arrived? Or just going to wait till your hubby receives P3?

I'm thinking of emailing Ankara just to see if mine has arrived yet. You know me, I need to know *everything*!! LOL

Rene
p.s. Happy Halloween and TGIF
Old Oct 31st 2003, 3:20 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rene!!

I think I'll have him call them. It's cheaper for him and he's ready to start being more involved in the process (Thank God ). He's really much better at all of this than I am. He's the more organized and detail oriented linear thinker in this relationship. Normally, he would have dealt with ALL of this. Truthfully I've only done what I've done so far because I HAD to. The dynamic of our relationship is that he's the responsible organized one and I'm the creative one, and we take care of each other in different ways. Wow, I digress....... I guess you can tell that I miss him.

Leslie

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi Leslie!

Are you planning to contact Casablanca to see if it's arrived? Or just going to wait till your hubby receives P3?

I'm thinking of emailing Ankara just to see if mine has arrived yet. You know me, I need to know *everything*!! LOL

Rene
p.s. Happy Halloween and TGIF