Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Received letter from NVC RE: K3 I-129F

Wikiposts

Received letter from NVC RE: K3 I-129F

Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:36 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Received letter from NVC RE: K3 I-129F

Hi Hyper!!!!!

Empty your mail box. LOL I'm trying to answer your PM!!
Anyway, I did call the NVC again and finally got through to a live person and found out that they mailed my file on October 15!! Almost 2 weeks ago. WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Leslie

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Oh my Leslie!!! I am so happy!!, I know you said you are gonna be cautious before you start partying... but you never said.. I can't party
:PARTY: :PARTY:
Woo I am hoping your petition is already at the embassy!!!! wooo girlie you gotta keep me posted!!
YEY YEY!! I am happy now!!!
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:40 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hi Hyper!!!!!

Anyway, I did call the NVC again and finally got through to a live person and found out that they mailed my file on October 15!! Almost 2 weeks ago. WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Leslie

Many congrats Leslie, seems to be a good week for the NG
Old Oct 28th 2003, 9:47 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Charlie!!!
You too Dutchman!!!
You guys are the best.

I hope we get more and more and more and more approvals and progress.

Leslie

Originally posted by CharlieS
Many congrats Leslie, seems to be a good week for the NG
Old Oct 28th 2003, 10:36 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hyper!!!!!

Leslie
Hey there girlie!!
I dont know what the heck is wrong with my home computer, The first page of your thread was shown all messed up so I didnt get to see you found out your application was already sent to the embassy!!!. Woo I am so happy girlie!, I have just cleaned up my inbox folder.. so be sure to Pm me whenever you are able to
WOOOO!!!! :PARTY: :PARTY:
Lets have a few drinks girlie

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Oct 28th 2003 at 10:48 am.
Old Oct 28th 2003, 10:53 am
GiveMeStrength

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey there girlie!!
I dont know what the heck is wrong with my home computer, The first page of your thread was shown all messed up so I didnt get to see you found out your application was already sent to the embassy!!!. Woo I am so happy girlie!, I have just cleaned up my inbox folder.. so be sure to Pm me whenever you are able to
WOOOO!!!! :PARTY: :PARTY:
Lets have a few drinks girlie
Tweeky,
I just tried replying to your PM, but girl your mail box is STILL full!
Just wondering if it filled up that fast again???

-Deanna

Old Oct 29th 2003, 12:58 am
WTF?

She's a very popular girl.

Originally posted by GiveMeStrength
Tweeky,
I just tried replying to your PM, but girl your mail box is STILL full!
Just wondering if it filled up that fast again???

-Deanna
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:01 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

She's a very popular girl.
I am sorry girls!! I forgot to empty the sent folder lol
You can PM me now.. Come on!!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough

Leslie -

As a practical matter, I NEVER received any sort of written notification that our package had been sent to Moscow. I called the NVC and they told me that it had been sent. I emailed Moscow a week or so later and they sent me that cryptic message about 9/11 hosing things up then I checked the interview schedule web page and found the number they provided. Elena received her packet 3 on Monday, but we STILL haven't received anything in writing about the package being forwarded to Moscow, but, I have empirical evidence that shows that they did!!!

Richard III

Hi All,

Last week I received a letter from the NVC saying that they had received my approved I-129F and would be forwarding my petition to Casablanca within one week. So, if this is true, that means my petition has already been forwarded (letter was dated 10/16/03). WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

However, I'm going to be cautious before I start a party. Does everyone get the same letter? I know of some cases that got hung-up at the NVC. RichardIII and Noorah101 are two that come to mind. Did either of you guys get this letter and then still get hung up at the NVC? Does anyone know if this is a real approval letter or just a form letter that everyone gets??????

Thanks,

Leslie
Old Oct 30th 2003, 2:18 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!! I got through to a real person!!! It was mailed to Casa on the 15th!!!!!!

That was 2 weeks ago and I didn't even know it.

Leslie
Yay! Congratulations Leslie!

Juliet
Old Oct 30th 2003, 2:57 am
WTF?

Thanks Juliet!

That day was so crazy, with Rene waiting on-line and me waiting on hold. LOL. I just called on the spur of the moment and didn't have any of my paperwork in front of me. All I had was the letter from the NVC. So ....... the operator gets on line and starts asking me several questions to verify who I am, I'm stammering out the information she's asking for, and THEN she asks for my husband's date of birth.........

OOOOOPPPPPSSSS.

I was so nervous, I drew a complete blank. So, always cool under pressure (not), I blurt out "GIVE ME A MINUTE. I'M SO NERVOUS, I'VE NEVER TALKED TO A REAL PERSON!!!" She laughed at me and that broke the tension and so then of course I remembered his birthday.

Leslie

BTW - Love that sexy Avatar.

Originally posted by jcapulet
Yay! Congratulations Leslie!

Juliet
Old Oct 30th 2003, 3:53 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default yay Leslie

what a great day for you!!

any day now packet 3,, hooray!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 4:40 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Juliet!

That day was so crazy, with Rene waiting on-line and me waiting on hold. LOL. I just called on the spur of the moment and didn't have any of my paperwork in front of me. All I had was the letter from the NVC. So ....... the operator gets on line and starts asking me several questions to verify who I am, I'm stammering out the information she's asking for, and THEN she asks for my husband's date of birth.........

OOOOOPPPPPSSSS.

I was so nervous, I drew a complete blank. So, always cool under pressure (not), I blurt out "GIVE ME A MINUTE. I'M SO NERVOUS, I'VE NEVER TALKED TO A REAL PERSON!!!" She laughed at me and that broke the tension and so then of course I remembered his birthday.

Leslie

BTW - Love that sexy Avatar.
Leslie,

That sounds like me in January when I checked our status online and saw that we were suddenly approved. I was shaking and kept re-typing the numbers, and a few times I typed the wrong numbers because I was shaking so much.

How long will it be now until you are together with your husband? I don't know much about the K-3 process.

Juliet

p.s. Sexy avatar? LOL!!!! Hey those are wedding pics!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 6:07 am
WTF?

Juliet,

I don't really know. The process is pretty much the same as K1 from here on, but Casablanca is problem child embassy. They might take their time sending him packet 3 or they could give him an appointment for months down the road. I'm not saying they always do, but it has been known to happen. So I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed hoping that our good luck will hold up through the rest of the process. I am praying to God that he will be here by Christmas.

Leslie

Originally posted by jcapulet
Leslie,

That sounds like me in January when I checked our status online and saw that we were suddenly approved. I was shaking and kept re-typing the numbers, and a few times I typed the wrong numbers because I was shaking so much.

How long will it be now until you are together with your husband? I don't know much about the K-3 process.

Juliet

p.s. Sexy avatar? LOL!!!! Hey those are wedding pics!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 7:17 am
jingling

Juliet,

I don't really know. The process is pretty much the same as K1 from here on, but Casablanca is problem child embassy. They might take their time sending him packet 3 or they could give him an appointment for months down the road. I'm not saying they always do, but it has been known to happen. So I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed hoping that our good luck will hold up through the rest of the process. I am praying to God that he will be here by Christmas.

Leslie
Hi Leslie,

It would definitely be the best Christmas present ever if he could make it by December. But if not...then at the very least you can start the New Year with your hubby! It will be a great year to remember.

Juliet
Old Oct 30th 2003, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point

:Party: :Party:
Congrads...that took just one month...hopefully our darlings will be here for Christmas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.