Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Question about medical with AOS

Question about medical with AOS

Old Feb 18th 2003, 9:58 pm
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about medical with AOS

When Peter had his medical for the interview he got a copy of his vacination history & it states that his shots are complete. So will he still have to go for another medical before AOS meeting?
Old Feb 18th 2003, 10:28 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question about medical with AOS

Originally posted by PEACHSTER
When Peter had his medical for the interview he got a copy of his vacination history & it states that his shots are complete. So will he still have to go for another medical before AOS meeting?
My personal suggestion would be not to. If it were me, I would send in the forms, minus any medical, hold on to the copy of the vaccination report, and if necessary, get one after you receive the appointment letter from the INS for your AOS interview.

Just my thoughts on it.

Rete
Old Feb 19th 2003, 2:49 am
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Rete.