Question about CPR

Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:38 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about CPR

Since TSC is actually processing I-130s quicker than the Atlanta office (my district office) is processing I-485s, and since I might even move out of the district and it could easily add to the USCIS confusion (they're easily confused...), I've decided not to adjust status.

So here's my question...What if my interview in Paris is scheduled before my 2-year wedding anniversary, but that I (re)enter the US after my 2-year anniversary? Would I be getting conditional or unconditional residency?

Thanks! =)

Carole
Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question about CPR

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
Since TSC is actually processing I-130s quicker than the Atlanta office (my district office) is processing I-485s, and since I might even move out of the district and it could easily add to the USCIS confusion (they're easily confused...), I've decided not to adjust status.

So here's my question...What if my interview in Paris is scheduled before my 2-year wedding anniversary, but that I (re)enter the US after my 2-year anniversary? Would I be getting conditional or unconditional residency?

Thanks! =)

Carole
No condition. The date that controls is the date of admission to permanent residence. A visa is not an admission.l
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:44 pm

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
No condition. The date that controls is the date of admission to permanent residence. A visa is not an admission.l
Thank you, Mr Folinsky!!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:04 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw your post, had to click on it. I was wondering what cardiopulmonary resuscitation had to do with visas!

CB
Old Feb 29th 2004, 9:39 pm

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride
Just saw your post, had to click on it. I was wondering what cardiopulmonary resuscitation had to do with visas!

CB
LOL!