Reload this Page >

Proof of Residency/EAD appt. at Arlington VA

Proof of Residency/EAD appt. at Arlington VA

Old Dec 3rd 2003, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

dcrenea is on a distinguished road
Default Proof of Residency/EAD appt. at Arlington VA

Hi all,

My husband has an appt. to pick up his EAD card at the Arlington office and one of the conditions in the letter BCIS sent is for him to provide "proof of residency".
He doesn't have a DC Driver's license as yet b/c we still haven't received his SSN, and u need that in DC for a driver's license, and he has not received any mail apart from that from BCIS.
So what can i bring should i do for his proof of residency requirement?

Thanks
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

janadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of Residency/EAD appt. at Arlington VA

utility ills ... bank statement ... has he been here long enough for you to add him on to these things ... that might help ... if you haven't added him yet, you should ... it'll help in the long run with other processes

Originally posted by dcrenea
Hi all,

My husband has an appt. to pick up his EAD card at the Arlington office and one of the conditions in the letter BCIS sent is for him to provide "proof of residency".
He doesn't have a DC Driver's license as yet b/c we still haven't received his SSN, and u need that in DC for a driver's license, and he has not received any mail apart from that from BCIS.
So what can i bring should i do for his proof of residency requirement?

Thanks
Old Dec 4th 2003, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

kjdrga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Proof of Residency/EAD appt. at Arlington VA

Originally posted by janadeen
utility ills ... bank statement ... has he been here long enough for you to add him on to these things ... that might help ... if you haven't added him yet, you should ... it'll help in the long run with other processes
Have him bring any letter addressed to him via postal mail, or as suggested a ulitity bill, they want to see his address on different things, the SSN card doesn't do it alone. Plus don't take anything from BIS with his address, I heard one lady tell a guy it's not valid it must come from another source/agency i.e. not BIS.