proof of having met

Old May 4th 2014, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Smudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond repute
Default proof of having met

Since I haven't heard anything since my NAO1 a month ago, I though I'd resort to panicking..........

So my question is this.......are you supposed to write on the back of the photos that you send in (of us together etc), as in who/where/when.
Old May 4th 2014, 9:33 am
Hoppity hop...

BunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: proof of having met

Originally Posted by Smudger222
Since I haven't heard anything since my NAO1 a month ago, I though I'd resort to panicking..........

So my question is this.......are you supposed to write on the back of the photos that you send in (of us together etc), as in who/where/when.
I just wrote the date on the back of ours. If they have any questions you'll get an RFE.

Oh, and you haven't heard anything for a month?! We're nearly at 5 months now, so I really wouldn't start panicking yet, you'll drive yourself crazy!
Old May 4th 2014, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Smudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond reputeSmudger222 has a reputation beyond repute

I know.....just one of those days.
Old May 4th 2014, 12:17 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

No.

Don't panic yet, you have another 4 months or so to go until you hear anything else.

Rene
Old May 4th 2014, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
No.

Don't panic yet, you have another 4 months or so to go until you hear anything else.

Rene
.......in which time, in my head, I've forgotten to write on photo's, not included employment history, etc etc......I'm dreaming up RFE's as we speak.
Old May 4th 2014, 1:09 pm
Hoppity hop...

BunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

.......in which time, in my head, I've forgotten to write on photo's, not included employment history, etc etc......I'm dreaming up RFE's as we speak.
Wow. You really need to calm down!

Even IF you get an RFE, that's not the end of the world! If anything it means that someone is looking at your file and you're probably not far off approval. Just respond if and when required and you'll be fine.

And breathe, damnit!
Old May 4th 2014, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

LOL....I'm not that bad! Think my humour didn't come out.
I'm quite prepared for a long wait, and am expecting a longer wait than some because of OH background checks.
Back there in 6 weeks, so fully occupying myself with planning our 2 week road trip. Its a good distraction.
Old May 4th 2014, 1:40 pm
Hoppity hop...

LOL....I'm not that bad! Think my humour didn't come out.
I'm quite prepared for a long wait, and am expecting a longer wait than some because of OH background checks.
Back there in 6 weeks, so fully occupying myself with planning our 2 week road trip. Its a good distraction.
Lol, ok, good!

I know what you mean, my fiance will be here in just over 2 weeks so at least we've got that to distract us! Really hoping to hear something soon though
Old May 4th 2014, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Some people hear quite quickly....-d love to know how the cogs of the system work.
Old May 4th 2014, 5:53 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Some people hear quite quickly...
... while the overwhelming majority hear within the projected timeline. You need to keep things in perspective and avoid focusing on the few aberrations (because that's exactly what they are) that crop up from time to time.

Ian
Old May 5th 2014, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

Bex2203 is just really niceBex2203 is just really niceBex2203 is just really niceBex2203 is just really niceBex2203 is just really niceBex2203 is just really niceBex2203 is just really niceBex2203 is just really nice

Sorry. Posted on wrong thread.

Last edited by Bex2203; May 5th 2014 at 3:37 am. Reason: Wrong thread.