Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

It is possible to visit my US Fiance thought we didnt got the 2 NOA yet?

It is possible to visit my US Fiance thought we didnt got the 2 NOA yet?

Old Aug 21st 2002, 12:01 am
Gabriela

Default It is possible to visit my US Fiance thought we didnt got the 2 NOA yet?

Maybe someone could help with this question here please. My fiance and I were
wondering if I could visit him In the US while waiting for our 2 NOA. And in this
case what kind of visa will I need? We would apreciate if anyone could give us some
advices on that . Thank you in advance

Old Aug 21st 2002, 12:37 am
Paul

Default Re: It is possible to visit my US Fiance thought we didnt got the 2 NOA yet?

I think we all wish there were visas that worked while the other ones were being
processed (or while the process doesn't work). You can always attempt to get a
tourist visa. I just don't know how easy there are to get, but so much seem to depend
on where you are from.

Old Aug 21st 2002, 1:19 am
Gabriela

Default Re: It is possible to visit my US Fiance thought we didnt got the 2 NOA yet?

Well we were thinking about a tourist visa but I heard that they are kinda hard to
get...and more than that Im from Romania... Thank you for your input. "Paul"
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:vhB89.13269$aA.4173@sccrnsc02...
    > I think we all wish there were visas that worked while the other ones were being
    > processed (or while the process doesn't work). You can always attempt to get a
    > tourist visa. I just don't know how easy there are to get, but so much seem to
    > depend on where you are from.