Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Possible to have Medical/interview same day London?

Wikiposts

Possible to have Medical/interview same day London?

Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

giraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to all
Default Possible to have Medical/interview same day London?

Hello, My daughter (age 10) is having her interview in London next month for the i-130, and so has to have her medical done as well. I wondered if anyone had done both on the same day, rather than going the week before for the medical? It would save me flying over for a length of time, if it could be done on the same day. Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 11th 2007, 2:11 pm
Hull lass

workboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Possible to have Medical/interview same day London?

Originally Posted by giraffemoon
Hello, My daughter (age 10) is having her interview in London next month for the i-130, and so has to have her medical done as well. I wondered if anyone had done both on the same day, rather than going the week before for the medical? It would save me flying over for a length of time, if it could be done on the same day. Thanks in advance.
Not sure, but someone should be along soon who will be able to give you a good answer. Good luck
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:17 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

A few years back it was all done on the same day ..but I believe that option is no longer available
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

giraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to allgiraffemoon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ray
A few years back it was all done on the same day ..but I believe that option is no longer available
Thanks Ray, I suppose I will have to fly out for a couple of weeks then :-(
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:43 am
Just Joined

Spandexter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by giraffemoon
I had my medical on a different day as they expect everybody to turn up before noon at the embassy,the med centre courier the results to the embassy so same day appointments for both are history