PoliceCheck Question

Old Sep 3rd 2014, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Dally is an unknown quantity at this point
Question PoliceCheck Question

Hi,

I am Australian but have been living in the UK for the last decade or so. I know I have to provide a UK police check as part of my K1 application but I think I read somewhere that it has to cover the last 15 years (or was I imagining things) so would need one for Australia as well. I can't seem to find it again so am I correct in thinking I need both or is it 10 years that needs to be covered?

Thank you for any help you can provide
Old Sep 3rd 2014, 9:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PoliceCheck Question

As far as I know, you need one from your country of birth, plus one from any country where you lived for more than 1 year, over the age of 16.

Rene
Old Sep 3rd 2014, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Rene - you're a font of knowledge as always!

Sorry I couldn't find the answer myself - my head is swimming with things I'm trying to remember / do! haha
Old Sep 4th 2014, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

I have just been looking into this myself and it's for the last ten years (at least as far as the UK police are concerned)

Excerpt from acro.pnn.police.uk email reply 28th August 2014:

You do also have to provide every address you have lived at since 2004 regardless of the number that might be
Old Sep 5th 2014, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks zzrmark Appreciate it