Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

please reply How many of you met online

please reply How many of you met online

Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:32 pm
waiting for 4 years

letysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really nice
Default please reply How many of you met online

my wife and I met on ICQ before we met in person . has any one else met online before you met
Old Jan 9th 2005, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

JARREA1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: please reply How many of you met online

Originally Posted by letysjim
my wife and I met on ICQ before we met in person . has any one else met online before you met

Yes, we met online through a mutual friend's chat room.

Mohamed and Carolyn
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

My wife and I met on amigos.com, a Latin American dating site. I highly recommend it.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

berthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really niceberthman is just really nice
Smile Re: please reply How many of you met online

Originally Posted by utopiacowboy
My wife and I met on amigos.com, a Latin American dating site. I highly recommend it.
ICQ March 2000, then Met face to face Seattle Dec 29th 2002!! Bought a ring.

Brought her to UK (and a little trip to Rome) Proposed - after making her walk on her twisted ankle to the Piazza Navona from Castel St Angelo to do the one knee deed - and then brought her to UK to become my wife.

The rest will be in my memoirs, I'm sure!!

Berthman
Old Jan 9th 2005, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

brigeet will become famous soon enoughbrigeet will become famous soon enough

We met playing Yahoo! Pool against each other Christmas 2000.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 12:28 am
Jim

letysjim wrote:
    > my wife and I met on ICQ before we met in person . has any one else met
    > online before you met

My wife and I met through a Ukrainian marriage agency. We sent letters and
called for several months before I went over for a visit. We've been
married for five years now and have a four year old daughter.

Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

violator_dm will become famous soon enoughviolator_dm will become famous soon enough

We met online in September 1998. Met in person in December same year.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

belladutchie is an unknown quantity at this point

I met my husband online in a chatroom in november 2000, met for the first time in december 2000, got married in june 2001.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 9:52 am
Just Joined

dapman will become famous soon enoughdapman will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: please reply How many of you met online

The very first person I ever spoke to on ICQ back in May of 2002 is now my fiancee, the I-129F is being processed in Vermont at the moment and I hope to be with her by May this year - talk about a hole in one!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Yes, I met my husband in a Yahoo! Chat Room
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

has any one else met online before you met
Sheila and I met online in the 40s room at the Park in March 1997, and in person in May 1997. We were married in May 1998.

Ian
Old Jan 10th 2005, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Met through emails via an online-dating site when I was living overseas. He first emailed me at the beginning of Oct. 2002, and we met face-to-face in early Nov. 2002. Married in May 2004.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

carpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to all

Me and my fiance talked for the first time on msn messanger, our joint family friends did the match-making and gave our msn id's to each other. and we chatted for the first time on february 14, 2004. I went to pakistan on february 20th and met him for the first time on february 26th, 2004
and we were engaged on March 6th, 2004!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

istoleabloke is a jewel in the roughistoleabloke is a jewel in the roughistoleabloke is a jewel in the roughistoleabloke is a jewel in the rough

I replied to a posting of his on a penpals website in October, 2002. We emailed, spoke on the phone and via IM chats, constantly. We met in person April, 2003 when he came to the US for a week, and we finally married August, 2004. We both knew right away, even before we met in person, that it was something very special.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

LaShelle is on a distinguished road

My husband and I met online summer of 2002 (msn chat room). Married January 2004, K3 interview today (1/10/05)(approved). Now waiting for visa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.