Wikiposts

PIC question?

Old Jun 8th 2004, 4:54 am
Weary and Still Waiverin'

Nassara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PIC question?

Hey in my hubby's excitement he got ink on his pics he brought them back to the consulate and they just told him they would call him tommorow. He said it was a little bit of ink . But is worried about them telling him to get more. I felt like they would have asked for them then if it were a problem, Im hoping the call tommorow will be a "Come pick up the visa" call. Any ideas?
Old Jun 8th 2004, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PIC question?

I see two options:

A. Wait and see

B. Wait and see after having spent a few dollars and taking new photo's

Originally posted by Nassara
Hey in my hubby's excitement he got ink on his pics he brought them back to the consulate and they just told him they would call him tommorow. He said it was a little bit of ink . But is worried about them telling him to get more. I felt like they would have asked for them then if it were a problem, Im hoping the call tommorow will be a "Come pick up the visa" call. Any ideas?
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:00 am

Originally posted by lpdiver
I see two options:

A. Wait and see

B. Wait and see after having spent a few dollars and taking new photo's
As we are in option A our fear is having to wait and hoping not to waste even a few dollars . Are we needlessly worrying?
Old Jun 8th 2004, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion you are needlessly worring. Either they will accept the photos submitted or they will reject them. If they accept them you have no problems. If they reject them the solotion is very rapid and very inexpensive.

As to wasting the money you will need photos for your EAD, AOS etc.

Yes you are worring needlessly. The situation is out of your hands at this moment.

I support your choice for frugality but this is an expensive process and you are just getting started. Maybe you should expend energy "worring" about how you are going to solve future financial challenges.

Good Luck,

Anthony y Angela

As we are in option A our fear is having to wait and hoping not to waste even a few dollars . Are we needlessly worrying?
Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:21 am

Originally posted by lpdiver
In my opinion you are needlessly worring. Either they will accept the photos submitted or they will reject them. If they accept them you have no problems. If they reject them the solotion is very rapid and very inexpensive.

As to wasting the money you will need photos for your EAD, AOS etc.

Yes you are worring needlessly. The situation is out of your hands at this moment.

I support your choice for frugality but this is an expensive process and you are just getting started. Maybe you should expend energy "worring" about how you are going to solve future financial challenges.

Good Luck,

Anthony y Angela
Actually I will have no EAD OR AOS . We have done CR1 as for inexpensive in my husbands home country these things are very expensive . And I am at the end not just getting started and considering future financial challenges as I am sure they will come again once we removed the conditions . Thank you but I know all to well the expenses in this process . My question was more of , has anyone else ever had a problem with thier pictures. Because we have done DCF, AOS, and I-601 we just wanted to know that the pictures wouldnt present yet another problem. Thanks
Old Jun 9th 2004, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Well at any rate you should have your answer today!!!

Good Luck!!

Actually I will have no EAD OR AOS . We have done CR1 as for inexpensive in my husbands home country these things are very expensive . And I am at the end not just getting started and considering future financial challenges as I am sure they will come again once we removed the conditions . Thank you but I know all to well the expenses in this process . My question was more of , has anyone else ever had a problem with thier pictures. Because we have done DCF, AOS, and I-601 we just wanted to know that the pictures wouldnt present yet another problem. Thanks