Phone # for TSC

Old Jul 1st 2006, 8:23 pm
Ss

Default Phone # for TSC

Does any one know the phone # for TSC. I want to call and check the status of my I-751. I sent in the application on March 21st.

Any one who filed around the same time, have you received the approval to remove conditioned?

Old Jul 1st 2006, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Phone # for TSC

Originally Posted by Ss
I sent in the application on March 21st.
The I-751 is a very low priority application, since you are already a PR and that status does not change at all until the I-751 is adjudicated. It could take well over a year before you hear anything. If you need to travel outside the US and your GC has expired, make an InfoPass appointment and get a stamp in your passport.

Ian
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 2:07 am
Ss

Thanks Ian.

The reason i wanted to contact TSC was because, couple of my friends who applied in January got their approvals in about 8 weeks. Its been close to 15 weeks since i applied....do you know if each case is handled differently?

Old Jul 2nd 2006, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ss
... do you know if each case is handled differently?
Of course each case is handled differently. Your friends are not you... and you are not your friends. While situations may seem similar, there are countless ways in which one case differs from all others.

Ian
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

psychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ss
Does any one know the phone # for TSC. I want to call and check the status of my I-751. I sent in the application on March 21st.

Any one who filed around the same time, have you received the approval to remove conditioned?

Ian's post is right on. There's no need to check on the status, as it's still far too early to expect anything. It took us about a year to hear back on ours, but we filed back in 2003. Do a google search for TSC I-751 and you should be able to find recent processing times.