Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Patience has its virtues--Interview Date in London :)

Patience has its virtues--Interview Date in London :)

Old Nov 4th 2002, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Paul E is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Patience has its virtues--Interview Date in London :)

Guess I should've listened and not been so impatient as everyone said

First I get an e-mail this morning from the Embassy saying "we haven't received the paperwork as yet" and then...

About :20 minutes ago I get another e-mail from the Embassy stating that my wife's interview has been scheduled for 14 November!!!!

Wow and yeeehaww from Texas!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for all their support and encouragement. I honestly couldn't have kept my sanity (what little I have left) without everyone's help and the help of this group...

Short aside: Hey Patrick, the guns are blazing and the cactii are falling in Texas
Old Nov 4th 2002, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point

What wonderful news!!!

That is just around the corner......
Old Nov 4th 2002, 4:55 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patience has its virtues--Interview Date in London :)

What is that they usually say? "Don't believe everything you read" ;-) So much for up-to-the-minute e-mail facts from the Consulate.

Way to go ... Looks like she will be celebrating a Yankee (eerrr Southern) Thanksgiving this year.

Rete
Old Nov 4th 2002, 5:38 pm
Scarlett

hooray!!!!

congratulations paul, not long to go now )

all the best with the interview and keep us posted!

regards
-=-
scarlett

Old Nov 4th 2002, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my, i better get my butt in gear, mines been there two weeks already, i still need the affradavit from my hubbie,, congratulations on your good news, just packet four to fill in now, hope everything goes smoothly for you, good luck

dee
Old Nov 4th 2002, 6:59 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul,

At least you won't have to streak through the center of Houston now. Congratulations and well done, I will be there with her my interview is the 14th (and if her surname is E like yours we will be at the Doctors first as well)

Ye Ha!

Patrick

Originally posted by Paul E
Guess I should've listened and not been so impatient as everyone said

First I get an e-mail this morning from the Embassy saying "we haven't received the paperwork as yet" and then...

About :20 minutes ago I get another e-mail from the Embassy stating that my wife's interview has been scheduled for 14 November!!!!

Wow and yeeehaww from Texas!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for all their support and encouragement. I honestly couldn't have kept my sanity (what little I have left) without everyone's help and the help of this group...

Short aside: Hey Patrick, the guns are blazing and the cactii are falling in Texas
Old Nov 5th 2002, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point

well they told me this morning, they have no record of my number or any packet 3, so i guess i will hear this for another couple of weeks, mines been there two weeks, its a good job you guys tell us stuff like this on the board or i'd be freaking out by now
Old Nov 5th 2002, 12:13 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mrsstrickland
well they told me this morning, they have no record of my number or any packet 3, so i guess i will hear this for another couple of weeks, mines been there two weeks, its a good job you guys tell us stuff like this on the board or i'd be freaking out by now
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Dee, hope your interview date comes soon

Patrick