Wikiposts

Pakistani Spouse

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Faridtg will become famous soon enough
Talking Pakistani Spouse

Any folks out there who have wives or husbands in Pakistan? I think it will be a great source of information if I can find people who are filing for spouse in the same country as me. I have my wife in Pakistan and I am truly going thru hell having to live without her doing my own laundry really sucks... just kidding….. any way good luck with all of you long distance lovers
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:29 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pakistani Spouse

Originally Posted by Faridtg
Any folks out there who have wives or husbands in Pakistan? I think it will be a great source of information if I can find people who are filing for spouse in the same country as me. I have my wife in Pakistan and I am truly going thru hell having to live without her doing my own laundry really sucks... just kidding….. any way good luck with all of you long distance lovers
Hi! My soon-to-be husband arrived from Pakistan in December on a k-1. It took 9 months from the time we filed the I-129F until he had the visa in hand, but hopefully it will go along faster for you since you wife wont be required to that mandatory namecheck. We are working on adjusting status now. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Marnee
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:29 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
Hi! My soon-to-be husband arrived from Pakistan in December on a k-1. It took 9 months from the time we filed the I-129F until he had the visa in hand, but hopefully it will go along faster for you since you wife wont be required to that mandatory namecheck. We are working on adjusting status now. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Marnee
I wondered where you were
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:33 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
I wondered where you were
I was just about to holler for her when she jumped right in.

Hi Farid, I've seen your posts a few times here. Good luck and best wishes on your case. Welcome to the forum.

Rene
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:44 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I was just about to holler for her when she jumped right in.

Hi Farid, I've seen your posts a few times here. Good luck and best wishes on your case. Welcome to the forum.

Rene
LOL. Me too. I was just looking at USA&P's profile to post the link to the OP when I noticed it said she was already posting on the thread at the time. Quick work eh?
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:54 am
Just Joined

Faridtg will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Pakistani Spouse

Thanks guys ..... I will definitely hit you guys up for info if need be... for now I'm just waiting for the NVC to send me my DS230 form and I-864 Package.. it should be here any day now
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

carpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to all

Thanks guys ..... I will definitely hit you guys up for info if need be... for now I'm just waiting for the NVC to send me my DS230 form and I-864 Package.. it should be here any day now
Hi Farid,

My fiance is in Pakistan and we are doing the k-3 process. Now waiting for administrative processing for Name check, I believe its only for males of ages 18-35, so your wife wouldnt have to go through that hell!
If you have any questions just write me.

Good Luck!

Sanna
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:34 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by carpdiem
Hi Farid,

My fiance is in Pakistan and we are doing the k-3 process. Now waiting for administrative processing for Name check, I believe its only for males of ages 18-35, so your wife wouldnt have to go through that hell!
If you have any questions just write me.

Good Luck!

Sanna
Just a small point. It's K1 for fiancees and K3 for spouses. From your timeline I see that you are K1.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:45 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I am not from Pakistan, neither is my husband but WELCOME!!
If you ever need to rant we are hear to listen!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:48 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
I am not from Pakistan, neither is my husband but WELCOME!!
If you ever need to rant we are hear to listen!!!
Hyper, hi ya mad cow! Does the cow move? Just wondering if it's an animation that doesn't move for me? Seem to remember someone saying it moved?
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:53 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hyper, hi ya mad cow! Does the cow move? Just wondering if it's an animation that doesn't move for me? Seem to remember someone saying it moved?
Hey girlie
The one in my signature jumps up and down. If you can't see it, you might need Macromedia Flash player:

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/...ShockwaveFlash

You have to be able to see my jumping cow!! She is VERY cute!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

carpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to allcarpdiem is a name known to all

Just a small point. It's K1 for fiancees and K3 for spouses. From your timeline I see that you are K1.
Oops! That was a typing mistake, Thanks for pointing out
Yes we are doing K-1

Sanna
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:57 am
Just Joined

saddiah is on a distinguished road

Farid

My husband came here on a k1 and we married on oct 29th and are now just waiting for his EAD. he is from Karachi Pakistan ,,it was about one year from time of filing the fiance visa til the time he landed in the USA.
well one thing is for sure ,,your fiance won't have to endure the long wait the gents have to.
take care of yourself,,what dosen't kill you makes you stronger,the things you have go thru during this process can really bring you to your knees but hang in there,,the time will pass and soon you will have the love of your life with you and doing the laundry with you hehe.

Sadia
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by saddiah
Farid

My husband came here on a k1 and we married on oct 29th and are now just waiting for his EAD. he is from Karachi Pakistan ,,it was about one year from time of filing the fiance visa til the time he landed in the USA.
well one thing is for sure ,,your fiance won't have to endure the long wait the gents have to.
take care of yourself,,what dosen't kill you makes you stronger,the things you have go thru during this process can really bring you to your knees but hang in there,,the time will pass and soon you will have the love of your life with you and doing the laundry with you hehe.

Sadia
Sadia,

Just wondering if your timeline was posted somewhere? I am doing k-1 for my fiance and it has been 4 months waiting for admin processing.....

Thanks,

Sanna
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

pkmk is on a distinguished road

ya my wife is in karachi Pakistan & now im waiting for my DS-230 form ..
GoodLuck .
Thanx .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.