Packet 4 from embassy

Old Jan 16th 2004, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

badger1973uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Packet 4 from embassy

hello all just a small question what forms do i have to send straight back to the embassy i am slightly confused as to which i need to send,do i send just the forms DS-230 ds-156 ds-156k or do i have to send in the checklist straight away as well.
The problem i have is it says please send these 3 forms and also states please send pages 1,2 and 3 of the first form(does this mean send it on a seperate occasion after i have all the forms ready to take to the interview
Sorry if this sounds confusing as you can tell i want to get it right i have been waiting since june for these to come so i don't want to mess it up
Al
Old Jan 16th 2004, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Packet 4 from embassy

Originally posted by badger1973uk
hello all just a small question what forms do i have to send straight back to the embassy i am slightly confused as to which i need to send,do i send just the forms DS-230 ds-156 ds-156k or do i have to send in the checklist straight away as well.
The problem i have is it says please send these 3 forms and also states please send pages 1,2 and 3 of the first form(does this mean send it on a seperate occasion after i have all the forms ready to take to the interview
Sorry if this sounds confusing as you can tell i want to get it right i have been waiting since june for these to come so i don't want to mess it up
Al
Well I have sent off my forms and was told to send in the DS156, DS156K (BOTH UNSIGNED))), The DS230 Part 1 (SIGNED). I have made 2 copies of each form just in case because I have had conflicting stories on whether I should have sent in the 156 and 156K. I also sent the checklist with it.

It did seem acceptable with the Embassy tho because I have an interview date of 21st January. I will take 2 copies of each of all the forms just in case they dont' have my original forms in hand.

I sent off my forms for a K1 fiance visa!!!!! My interview is in London. Your visa process might be different!!

Good Luck

Last edited by whistlestop01; Jan 16th 2004 at 6:37 pm.