Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Packet 3 from Montreal pg 2 and 4

Packet 3 from Montreal pg 2 and 4

Old Nov 12th 2003, 1:22 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice
Default Packet 3 from Montreal pg 2 and 4

Can anyone tell me whats on page 2 and 4 of the checklist in Packet 3. ? He has had his medical done and waiting on Envelope from Dr. before he sends this in. Some people have done their medical the day of the interview sooo whats the deal?? We need an interview date soon and we have received no response from the Consulate regarding pages 2 and 4. I emailed and he sent a letter via post over 3 weeks now. It wasn't a big issue then because we were not sure when his BP would be down and would be approved but we are hoping for the "white envelope" this week and no interview date set.

When does he send in the checklist???? after getting the env from the dr????

I am not there to see what he is looking at and its driving me nuts.

Gin
1 130 9/02
1 129f 6/03
1 129F approval September
Medical 10-3-03
Packet 3 9/25/03??? close enough from memory
Old Nov 12th 2003, 1:51 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice
Default Re: Packet 3 from Montreal pg 2 and 4

[

Sorry if i sound pissed been another long day without "Daddy"
QUOTE]Originally posted by Gin
Can anyone tell me whats on page 2 and 4 of the checklist in Packet 3. ? He has had his medical done and waiting on Envelope from Dr. before he sends this in. Some people have done their medical the day of the interview sooo whats the deal?? We need an interview date soon and we have received no response from the Consulate regarding pages 2 and 4. I emailed and he sent a letter via post over 3 weeks now. It wasn't a big issue then because we were not sure when his BP would be down and would be approved but we are hoping for the "white envelope" this week and no interview date set.

Gin
1 130 9/02
1 129f 6/03
Medical 10-3-03
Packet 3 9/25/03??? close enough from memory [/QUOTE]
Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:16 am
GiveMeStrength

Originally posted by Gin

Gin
1 130 9/02
1 129f 6/03
Medical 10-3-03
Packet 3 9/25/03??? close enough from memory

Gin,
If you'll post what country your fiance is from, it might help. Checklists will differ from country to country. Another idea - can your fiance fax you the checklist?

In our case, my fiance is from Argentina, and the checklist explicit states all the items that he needs to have in his possession before he sends in the checklist. He still has a bunch of stuff to do!

Good Luck!

Last edited by GiveMeStrength; Nov 12th 2003 at 2:18 am.

Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:04 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Originally posted by GiveMeStrength
Gin,
If you'll post what country your fiance is from, it might help. Checklists will differ from country to country. Another idea - can your fiance fax you the checklist?

In our case, my fiance is from Argentina, and the checklist explicit states all the items that he needs to have in his possession before he sends in the checklist. He still has a bunch of stuff to do!

Good Luck!

OOOPS Sorry

Canada Montreal Consulate
Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:04 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Gin
OOOPS Sorry

Canada Montreal Consulate
And its for Spousal 129F
Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:10 am
GiveMeStrength

Originally posted by Gin
And its for Spousal 129F
Gin,
There is a checklist at this link for a K3:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=173956

Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:28 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Originally posted by GiveMeStrength
Gin,
There is a checklist at this link for a K3:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=173956

thank you so much... As far as I can tell he can send it in.. Just type that last part out and sign it. .. I think thats what hes missing.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:58 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Gin
thank you so much... As far as I can tell he can send it in.. Just type that last part out and sign it. .. I think thats what hes missing.
And I hope that DS 2000 does not require 3 years tax returns done by the sponser otherwise. I have to mail those out ASAP in the morning
Old Nov 12th 2003, 3:59 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Gin
And I hope that DS 2000 does not require 3 years tax returns done by the sponser otherwise. I have to mail those out ASAP in the morning
It is 11 pm my time and I am going to bed and not worry about this till tomorrow.

Night everyone and Thanks!
Old Nov 12th 2003, 2:01 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Packet 3 from Montreal

what I did with the checklist was check off the medical even though I hadnt had it yet.. I sent the checklist back with the tick marks beside what pertained to my case and n/a in the boxes that did not..

I called the 2 locations in my area for the medical which I could have taken the next appt (the following day!) I chose the following monday.

once the checklist was in Montreal (got the premium post service so I got a signature) I called em up and they said "it might be 6 weeks before you get an interview) grrrrr

I got the packet 3 only days later with an interview 2 weeks after that

question for you though.. did your fiance not receive the entire checklist or he just didnt tell you what was in it? curious.

hope it all works out for you
Old Nov 12th 2003, 5:17 pm
Gin
Forum Regular

Default Re: Packet 3 from Montreal

[QUOTE]Originally posted by souls canuck
what I did with the checklist was check off the medical even though I hadnt had it yet.. I sent the checklist back with the tick marks beside what pertained to my case and n/a in the boxes that did not..

I called the 2 locations in my area for the medical which I could have taken the next appt (the following day!) I chose the following monday.

once the checklist was in Montreal (got the premium post service so I got a signature) I called em up and they said "it might be 6 weeks before you get an interview) grrrrr

I got the packet 3 only days later with an interview 2 weeks after that

question for you though.. did your fiance not receive the entire checklist or he just didnt tell you what was in it? curious.

HUBBY DIDN"T RECEIVE PAGES TWO AND FOUR. I AM ASSUMING THAT IT WAS FRONT AND BACK OF PAGE 2. He's taking care of the Police Certificate today and I emailed his sister a copy of the thread cut and pasted on word so that he could attach it to what he received and hopefully will be put in the mail tomorrow. He broke my printer i left up there. I called him and went thru it and we checked off what I had sent to him (marriage cert and 1 134 etc).

It just is aggrevating that the consulate has failed to respond to snail mail or email concerning the missing information. If he had known all this he could have already had his interview. I think he misread the part about checking off... I guess he thought he had to have the medical done and authorized (which due to his High BP at the time it was not) and have everything else done too. I think we are on the right track now.

Need to know whats on the DS 2000 i think he was tired of me this morning cause I called while he was trying to cook breakfast cause he said he didn't know but would read over it again. I didn't send up three years of my taxes... Wouldn't do any good because I was up there and pregnant and waiting on the immigration process so I could work so my Income was pretty shabby. If I have to will get his Father In Law to co sponsor.

Thanks for the information!