Packet 3 from London

Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:42 am
Ric
Forum Regular

Ric has a spectacular aura aboutRic has a spectacular aura aboutRic has a spectacular aura about
Default Packet 3 from London

I know some of you guys with timelines close to ours are still waiting on Packet 3 from London - we just got ours in the mail today! You guys should be real soon. Good luck
Old Jan 14th 2004, 12:57 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Packet 3 from London

Originally posted by Ric
I know some of you guys with timelines close to ours are still waiting on Packet 3 from London - we just got ours in the mail today! You guys should be real soon. Good luck
Hey Ric,

You look like Daniel Beddingfield

Old Jan 14th 2004, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ric
Congrats
Old Jan 14th 2004, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ric
Our file hasn't made it to London quite yet, but it's good to know that they are working diligently! We hope we get ours soon!

Good luck!

Jamie
Old Jan 14th 2004, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Location: London...But originally born, bred and raised in NY!!
NYState of Mind is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ric
Congratulations... Same here. I agree as well with the speediness of it.

Cheers and good luck.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ric
Congratulations on receiving your P3.
I was told by London that my husband's packet was mailed on Monday but it hasn't arrived yet. Do you know when your's was sent out?
Thanks and good luck on your interview.
Jane
Old Jan 14th 2004, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Location: London...But originally born, bred and raised in NY!!
NYState of Mind is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by JanFree
Congratulations on receiving your P3.
I was told by London that my husband's packet was mailed on Monday but it hasn't arrived yet. Do you know when your's was sent out?
Thanks and good luck on your interview.
Jane
According to the email I received today (practically the same time that I got our packet 3) indicates they mailed it out on Friday, January 9 (which probably wasn't mailed out at all but was all ready and packed to go). The postmark date on the enevelope is smudged but I think it reads the 12, which was this past Monday. SO it was more than likely that it was **literally** mailed out this past Monday.

Hope that helps you a little. Good luck. I'm sure you will be receiving it soon.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 4:22 pm
Ric
Forum Regular

Ric has a spectacular aura aboutRic has a spectacular aura aboutRic has a spectacular aura about

JanFree: It looks like the 12th on the postmark but it's smudged so can't be sure. So that would make it 2 days postal time.

McJimbo: Strange thing to notice. I think he's probably better looking than me, but my wife disagrees
Old Jan 14th 2004, 4:27 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ric
Congrats on getting packet 3
I got it a week ago.. and I was thrilled.. It was quick!!!
Start filing everything out, come on!!!
Old Jan 14th 2004, 4:29 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Hey Ric,

You look like Daniel Beddingfield

LOL he does!!, Have you listened to his song "If you are not the one".. It is a pretty but sad song.. I love it , my hubby told me about it, Thank you Bubu!!, I love you!!
Old Jan 14th 2004, 4:32 pm

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Our file hasn't made it to London quite yet, but it's good to know that they are working diligently! We hope we get ours soon!

Good luck!

Jamie
Hey Jamie

I am goig thru Madrid, but here I go, they received our file on Jan 6, Mailed Packet 3 on Jan 7, I received it on Jan 9th
Old Jan 14th 2004, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by NYState of Mind
According to the email I received today (practically the same time that I got our packet 3) indicates they mailed it out on Friday, January 9 (which probably wasn't mailed out at all but was all ready and packed to go). The postmark date on the enevelope is smudged but I think it reads the 12, which was this past Monday. SO it was more than likely that it was **literally** mailed out this past Monday.

Hope that helps you a little. Good luck. I'm sure you will be receiving it soon.
I think they must smudge them all cos mine was too tho i could just about see the date was 2 January
Old Jan 14th 2004, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

CaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really nice

Originally posted by Ric
Wow! There's this whole gang of London folks just itching to go. Congratulations!
Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:56 pm
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

We got our P3 from London today too!

Case recieved Jan 9.
Email from them said P3 was mailed Jan 9 also. (Liars.)

Anyway, glad we got ours. Glad you got yours. Now I'm wondering how long P4 will take to arrive w/an interview date...
Old Jan 14th 2004, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Simon&Vik
We got our P3 from London today too!

Case recieved Jan 9.
Email from them said P3 was mailed Jan 9 also. (Liars.)

Anyway, glad we got ours. Glad you got yours. Now I'm wondering how long P4 will take to arrive w/an interview date...
Great news!!!!! Hope ours is next!!
Jane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.