Out of the NVC

Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:01 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Out of the NVC

Originally posted by Karen D
Excellent News Heba!!

Time for another smiley?

Heba's beat-up smilie looks like he's walking on top of the jail.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Leslie66
Heba's beat-up smilie looks like he's walking on top of the jail.
Hehehe
Like your new "married" smiley... bit aggressive though, you can tell you knew you wouldn't be seeing each other for a while...
Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:13 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
I spoke to the NVC today and I was told that the name check had cleared already and the case was forwarded to the consulate in Cairo yesterday! So it was in and out of the NVC in less than a week. Whew!
How did I miss this one?, Aww It is taking ages for the posts to show up!!! . Anyway Heba CONGRATULATIONS!!!:PARTY: :PARTY:

PS: I love your new smily!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:13 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hehehe
Like your new "married" smiley... bit aggressive though, you can tell you knew you wouldn't be seeing each other for a while...

That's what we were really like. It will be that way when he gets back home too.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Leslie66
That's what we were really like. It will be that way when he gets back home too.
Let me guess... you are the one on the left!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 7:23 pm
WTF?

Let me guess... you are the one on the left!!
hee hee hee

I'll never tell.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 8:02 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Khadija
Yippee!!!

Email Cairo ASAP so they can get your P3 out to your hubby when they return to work on Sunday!

What did your hubby say when you told him the news???

Great Eid present, don't ya think!!

I'm very, very happy for you and crossing fingers and toes that our respective quick trips through the NVC bode well for no fingerprinting the day of the interview!!!

Cheers,
Patty Khadijah
It's wonderful. Great timing, too. My husband couldn't stop laughing when I told him the news today. I sure hope ou speed thru NVC is a good sign.

I think all these smilies are slowing down the forum. I think I'll limit myself to one signature per thread from now on instead of trashing the smilies.