Out of the NVC

Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Out of the NVC

Congrats, Heba!!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:56 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Karen D

I saw that too...! Ironically it came from a link that Heba posted about your IV-15. She's trying to advertise her dodgy site again
Oh, my!! How is it that these sites keep following me around and popping up where I least expect them?? It's a conspiracy! :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

YippEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Email Cairo to send the P3 to your hubby if you haven't already done so!

Let's keep our fingers crossed that our speedy trips through the NVC mean no fingerprinting the day of the interview.

I'm so happy for you, Heba. What a nice Eid present!!

Patty Khadijah

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
I spoke to the NVC today and I was told that the name check had cleared already and the case was forwarded to the consulate in Cairo yesterday! So it was in and out of the NVC in less than a week. Whew!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

YippEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep our fingers crossed that our speedy trips through the NVC mean no fingerprinting the day of the interview.

Patty Khadijah

I spoke to the NVC today and I was told that the name check had cleared already and the case was forwarded to the consulate in Cairo yesterday! So it was in and out of the NVC in less than a week. Whew!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

YippEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Patty Khadijah

Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

YippEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Patty Khadijah

BE Enthusiast

YippEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Patty Khadijah

WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. It's great that it went through so fast considering that my husband comes from "one of those" countries and has a very common name.
Congratulations Heba!!!!! I told you!! By the time they get it in their system ....... It's been forwarded.

WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :PARTY:
Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:18 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAA

I've been trying to congratulate you and my post isn't showing up #%@&*()#$^%)*$#@#%&

WHY OH WHY????
Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yipppeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Email Cairo ASAP so they can get that P3 to your hubby when they return to work on Sunday!

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that our respective swift trips through the NVC bode well for no fingerprinting at the Consulate! One can always hope!

Cheers and what a wonderful Eid gift! What did your hubby say when he heard the news?

Patty Khadijah

Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yippee!!!

Email Cairo ASAP so they can get your P3 out to your hubby when they return to work on Sunday!

What did your hubby say when you told him the news???

Great Eid present, don't ya think!!

I'm very, very happy for you and crossing fingers and toes that our respective quick trips through the NVC bode well for no fingerprinting the day of the interview!!!

Cheers,
Patty Khadijah

Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:24 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by Leslie66
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAA

I've been trying to congratulate you and my post isn't showing up #%@&*()#$^%)*$#@#%&

WHY OH WHY????

ooopppsss. Nevermind. There it is. hee hee.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:30 pm
WTF?

Thanks everyone. It's great that it went through so fast considering that my husband comes from "one of those" countries and has a very common name.
Congratulations Heba!!!!! I told you!! By the time they get it in their system ....... It's been forwarded.

Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
ooopppsss. Nevermind. There it is. hee hee.

This is weird.......
I think someone put a spell on here.
:scared:
Old Nov 26th 2003, 6:32 pm
WTF?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.