Out of the NVC

Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:21 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of
Default Out of the NVC

I spoke to the NVC today and I was told that the name check had cleared already and the case was forwarded to the consulate in Cairo yesterday! So it was in and out of the NVC in less than a week. Whew!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:22 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Out of the NVC

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
I spoke to the NVC today and I was told that the name check had cleared already and the case was forwarded to the consulate in Cairo yesterday! So it was in and out of the NVC in less than a week. Whew!
Woohoo!! Congratulations!

Juliet
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, that's great news, Heba.
Congratulations !!!
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Yay Heba, thats 2 from 4 so far through NVC this week. Things are looking good
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Congrats!

Elaine
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:25 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CharlieS
Yay Heba, thats 2 from 4 so far through NVC this week. Things are looking good
Woo hoooooooooo!!! That's great news, Heba!! Congratulations!! Get ready for Packet 3.....

Rene
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Excellent News Heba!!

Time for another smiley?
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:30 pm
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent, Heba! Congrats!

And hey, I think all of you guys' smileys make the NG look really cool!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:32 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

I was browsing the net this morning and saw an ad for free smileys (1000's of them apparently). I clicked the link and it took me to one of Karen's posts on this NG

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
And hey, I think all of you guys' smileys make the NG look really cool!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:35 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone. It's great that it went through so fast considering that my husband comes from "one of those" countries and has a very common name.

Originally posted by Karen D
Excellent News Heba!!

Time for another smiley?
Hee hee, you bet.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

I was browsing the net this morning and saw an ad for free smileys (1000's of them apparently). I clicked the link and it took me to one of Karen's posts on this NG

I saw that too...! Ironically it came from a link that Heba posted about your IV-15. She's trying to advertise her dodgy site again
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

I clicked the link and it took me to one of Karen's posts on this NG...
Not happy though, when I tried to add another, it told me I had included too many images...
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:43 pm
Charlie Tuna

Thats it, throw the blame firmly at Heba's feet. I bet NVC wouldn't have let her through so quickly if they knew about her dodgy web-links

I saw that too...! Ironically it came from a link that Heba posted about your IV-15. She's trying to advertise her dodgy site again
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thats it, throw the blame firmly at Heba's feet. I bet NVC wouldn't have let her through so quickly if they knew about her dodgy web-links
Maybe that's WHY they let her through so quick!!
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:45 pm
Charlie Tuna

Well thats pretty crappy, fancy not being allowed to have any more.
I thought about going to see the local mayor switch on the towns xmas lights earlier, but then I saw one of your posts and figured, the xmas lights can't be any brighter than this

Not happy though, when I tried to add another, it told me I had included too many images...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.