Wikiposts

Orlando AOS Interview!

Old Jan 6th 2004, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Orlando AOS Interview!

Congratulations
Old Jan 7th 2004, 2:17 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by princess_fiona
Yes, ray huhuhu

Thanks for asking
Thats just damn ridiculous...We have a friend waiting for 6 months and there are other waiting one year.. And they say with the new airport system they can check things within 10-15 secs
I will be watching for your post to say its done....SOON..
Old Jan 7th 2004, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

princess_fiona is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ray6
Thats just damn ridiculous...We have a friend waiting for 6 months and there are other waiting one year.. And they say with the new airport system they can check things within 10-15 secs
I will be watching for your post to say its done....SOON..
Dang it!!! It will be 1 year in March since we had the interview (same day had the fingerprinting). Funny thing is when I called FBI last June they told me the result came back to Miami office on the same day I had the fingerprinting. And when I checked Miami office months ago and last November they don't have the result yet.

So who's the culprit here? Tsk tsk tsk!

Thanks ray, keep us posted too.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 7:30 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by princess_fiona
Dang it!!! It will be 1 year in March since we had the interview (same day had the fingerprinting). Funny thing is when I called FBI last June they told me the result came back to Miami office on the same day I had the fingerprinting. And when I checked Miami office months ago and last November they don't have the result yet.
So who's the culprit here? Tsk tsk tsk!
Thanks ray, keep us posted too.
Thank PF ..it seems the fingerprints get back ok ..its the name check thats causing the problem for most people..
Old Jan 7th 2004, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Dad of 3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DominicMelo
...said we could also get my drivers license renewed without having to send it away to tallahassee anymore! However it is good for a year so I can wait until my actual card comes through in the mail before I renew my drivers license.

-Dominic and Jamie

Dominic and Jamie:

My wife will be coming on a K3 visa and I live in FL. DO you mind telling me what you had to do regarding your FL DL. I heard they used to issue the DL for the term of the visa only..has that been changed???

Thanks
Dad of 3
Old Jan 7th 2004, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

princess_fiona is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Dad of 3
Dominic and Jamie:

My wife will be coming on a K3 visa and I live in FL. DO you mind telling me what you had to do regarding your FL DL. I heard they used to issue the DL for the term of the visa only..has that been changed???

Thanks
Dad of 3
Hi! I'd like to share something on this (if u don't mind).

Based on my experience here in Miami the expiration of the DL is the same as the immigrant's valid immigration document. In my case my Employment authorization. So every year I have to renew my DL since the EAD is only valid for a year too. That will change if I'll be granted GC.
Old Jan 7th 2004, 3:21 pm
Ray

Originally posted by Dad of 3
Dominic and Jamie:

Thanks
Dad of 3
http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/