Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

One-Way Ticket For K1 Immigrant

Wikiposts

One-Way Ticket For K1 Immigrant

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: One-Way Ticket For K1 Immigrant

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
WOOOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
:PARTY: :PARTY:
Yay I am so happy!!
I am happier than you but then again you are already with your man

Hows life in America?? When are you marrying or are you married already??? I can't remember what visa you came on.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:35 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by whistlestop01
I am happier than you but then again you are already with your man

Hows life in America?? When are you marrying or are you married already??? I can't remember what visa you came on.

You crack me up
I am already married and marriage life is awesome!! I am so happy I am here with my man and the lil bean (His daughter who I love like crazy!!)
I miss my family and pets so much too, But I talk to them every day so it makes it easier
Thanks for asking, I can't wait for you to get your arse here
No farts though
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

You crack me up
I am already married and marriage life is awesome!! I am so happy I am here with my man and the lil bean (His daughter who I love like crazy!!)
I miss my family and pets so much too, But I talk to them every day so it makes it easier
Thanks for asking, I can't wait for you to get your arse here
No farts though
lmfao!!

No farting i promise - anyway its not me that does the farting

I have a new stepdaughter too (well almost a step) how old is yours?? Mine is 6 (and i mustnt forget the half) years old.

I will def miss my family but my mum and stepdad will be coming over for the wedding on Easter saturday
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:44 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

lmfao!!

No farting i promise - anyway its not me that does the farting

I have a new stepdaughter too (well almost a step) how old is yours?? Mine is 6 (and i mustnt forget the half) years old.

I will def miss my family but my mum and stepdad will be coming over for the wedding on Easter saturday

Oh yeah you don't have the ventilation problem, I always forget that
Alexis is 9 years and 7 months old, I love her so much!!
An Easter Wedding? WOOO!! That is ggggrrrreeeaaaatttt!!!
Lucky you!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh yeah you don't have the ventilation problem, I always forget that
Alexis is 9 years and 7 months old, I love her so much!!
An Easter Wedding? WOOO!! That is ggggrrrreeeaaaatttt!!!
Lucky you!!!
awwww so a little older than mine. Cute! I got the added joy of having to take my wedding dress on board with me how fun!! lol

My stepdaughter is my only bridesmaid.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:58 am

awwww so a little older than mine. Cute! I got the added joy of having to take my wedding dress on board with me how fun!! lol

How cute!!
Will the wedding dress have to go thru X-ray??
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:03 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should wear it on your transatlantic flight. Really! Why spend all that money for a dress you can only wear one time? At least that way you'll get to wear it twice.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:04 am

Originally posted by Leslie66
I think you should wear it on your transatlantic flight. Really! Why spend all that money for a dress you can only wear one time? At least that way you'll get to wear it twice.
LOL LOL LOL
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

LOL i will have already worn it last July I had a ceremony here but with no legal part to it so that i can celebrate it with my family and friends so it will be the second time of wearing it heehee!!!

I am very lucky!!

That time I had 5 bridesmaids and 1 pageboy (my 4 nieces and my stepdaughter and nephew)
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:12 am

LOL i will have already worn it last July I had a ceremony here but with no legal part to it so that i can celebrate it with my family and friends so it will be the second time of wearing it heehee!!!

I am very lucky!!

That time I had 5 bridesmaids and 1 pageboy (my 4 nieces and my stepdaughter and nephew)

Awww ADORABLE!!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

How cute!!
Will the wedding dress have to go thru X-ray??
Forgot about the xray machine lol omg i suppose it will
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:24 am

Forgot about the xray machine lol omg i suppose it will

I hope the conveyor belt don't get your dress all dirty!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:29 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the conveyor belt don't get your dress all dirty!!!
If she would just wear the thing like I suggested, she wouldn't have to worry about that.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:30 am

If she would just wear the thing like I suggested, she wouldn't have to worry about that.
Yeah do it,come on!!!!
Leslie Your ideas are Brilliant
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah do it,come on!!!!
Leslie Your ideas are Brilliant
lmao!

Good job it will be in a wedding dress suitbag

I don't think it will fit into the X-ray machine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.