Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Omg! Omg! Omg!! Happy Day!! Approval!!!!

Omg! Omg! Omg!! Happy Day!! Approval!!!!

Old Jan 5th 2004, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Omg! Omg! Omg!! Happy Day!! Approval!!!!

After months of nail biting, hair pulling, and worry that our case wasn't in the system (since we could never check our case online or on the phone system), I just happened to type in our number online and it said we were approved!!!!!! I was just hoping it would say something besides "Number not in system." We were expecting an RFE since I put 'n/a' instead of 'none' but we seemed to have slipped by that little rule.

The great thing is that he's here visiting so we get the chance to celebrate together! Thanks to everyone for the help over the last months; we couldn't have survived without the help and support from this board.

:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

Love ya'll!!
Jamie
Old Jan 5th 2004, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Omg! Omg! Omg!! Happy Day!! Approval!!!!

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
After months of nail biting, hair pulling, and worry that our case wasn't in the system (since we could never check our case online or on the phone system), I just happened to type in our number online and it said we were approved!!!!!! I was just hoping it would say something besides "Number not in system." We were expecting an RFE since I put 'n/a' instead of 'none' but we seemed to have slipped by that little rule.

The great thing is that he's here visiting so we get the chance to celebrate together! Thanks to everyone for the help over the last months; we couldn't have survived without the help and support from this board.

Love ya'll!!
Jamie
Congratulations!!!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

NCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Dorceia
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 4:40 pm
YIPPEEEEEEEEE :)

hwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant future

Fantastic news, WTG
Old Jan 5th 2004, 4:46 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Many congrats
Old Jan 5th 2004, 4:58 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya'll!!
Jamie
Old Jan 5th 2004, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

silent-whispers is an unknown quantity at this point

Love ya'll!!
Jamie
Congratulations!!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 5:05 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! On to the next step! :-)
Old Jan 5th 2004, 5:17 pm
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Love ya'll!!
Jamie
Congratulations and a smooth way to the visa!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone! I'm still shaking I'm so euphoric right now. It feels fantastic to be getting congratulations instead of giving them! ;-) Now we just have to hurry up and get the info for the interview together - we weren't planning on doing that for another month!

Jamie

Last edited by Bluegrass Lass; Jan 5th 2004 at 5:32 pm.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Love ya'll!!
Jamie
Woow congrats and enjoy this moment ,cuz it feels great and all the rest will go smoothly now and much faster as this part.Good luck guys!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 6:21 pm
Just Joined

banafsegy is an unknown quantity at this point

Love ya'll!!
Jamie

Hi, I was wondering, what form and what item did you put N/A and was suppose to put (none), Im confused now, cuz in most of the forms I read the instructions and it says to put N/A if it does not apply to you,, are you refering to money amounts, please let me know,,thank you (E.E) Calif, US
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally posted by banafsegy
Hi, I was wondering, what form and what item did you put N/A and was suppose to put (none), Im confused now, cuz in most of the forms I read the instructions and it says to put N/A if it does not apply to you,, are you refering to money amounts, please let me know,,thank you (E.E) Calif, US
I'm refering to the I-129f form. I put N/A in the "Previous names" (i.e. if i had married), and for the "Previous marriages/spouse" question. And there was one other area I put N/A instead of None and I can't remember which question it was right now. I'm not refering to any money amounts.

Hope that helps!
Jamie
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:55 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

YAY JAMIE!!! That's SUCH awesome news!!! You guys have had a rough time of it, not knowing your SRC # and not being able to check online...but that leg of the journey is OVER!! I'm soooo happy for ya, and so glad that your honey could be there to celebrate! Keep us posted on the next chunk of the process

~Katie
Old Jan 5th 2004, 8:06 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

snip

Love ya'll!!
Jamie
WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
It feels great, doesnt it??, Enjoy girlie because this is your day!!
:PARTY:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.