Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

OHMIGOD - K1 VSC approved.......!

Wikiposts

OHMIGOD - K1 VSC approved.......!

Old Aug 19th 2003, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default OHMIGOD - K1 VSC approved.......!

Just received an email from my USC saying he's just heard that our K1 has been approved!

We have had our Senator working on this, calling VSC over the past few weeks to push this through. She has just rung Vermont and they say we are APPROVED, I can't believe it. I had all but given up hope on it and had literally just posted a question to K3'ers as I was going to proceed down that route after our wedding.

I don't know what to do now. Still feel won't have visa in hand in time (September wedding, pray for a miracle) as still got to get through NVC and get an interview date (in London so not all hope lost yet). Everything else is in place and my preliminary file is already at the US Embassy in London, they are just waiting for approval so they can proceed.

Don't know whether to cheer, laugh or cry. Probably will all go t*ts up but just needed to share it with someone.

SO NEAR AND YET SO FAR...

Will keep you posted :scared:
Old Aug 19th 2003, 6:20 am
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Miracles do happen!!!

Guess they approved it not a second too early, LOL!

**************CONGRATULATIONS*****************

WELL DONE!!!

Best of luck for the wedding- you better get your skates on!!!

Good Luck!

Rebecca.
Old Aug 19th 2003, 6:20 am
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OHMIGOD - K1 VSC approved.......!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karen D
Just received an email from my USC saying he's just heard that our K1 has been approved!

Awwwwww great news!!

Who knows, with loads of prayers miracles do happen

Best wishes in your future together.

Cindy
Old Aug 19th 2003, 6:22 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats

Wooooo KAREN I am so happy for you!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Dont you feel just great??
Keep us posted please!!
Old Aug 19th 2003, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vermont

Hey Karen,
did it also changed already on your inetrnetstatus?
Old Aug 19th 2003, 6:42 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Karen D
Amazing tenacity, Karen! Best of luck in the next steps going just as well!!!
Old Aug 19th 2003, 6:43 am
Dreaming of the bay

tbiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one. Great news. Well done!

Have you got your UK Police Certificate? ('cos you'll need that for the interview and they can take up to 40 days to receive.)

Cheers - Tim
Old Aug 19th 2003, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by tbiller
Nice one. Great news. Well done!

Have you got your UK Police Certificate? ('cos you'll need that for the interview and they can take up to 40 days to receive.)

Cheers - Tim
YES! Managed to get that in 6 days after begging and pleading, apparently that was unheard of too...!
Old Aug 19th 2003, 7:11 am
Dreaming of the bay

tbiller is an unknown quantity at this point

YES! Managed to get that in 6 days after begging and pleading, apparently that was unheard of too...!
Outstanding!
Old Aug 19th 2003, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: vermont

Originally posted by cutenurse300
Hey Karen,
did it also changed already on your inetrnetstatus?
Cutenurse

It hadn't earlier but I've just checked again (about the 100th time) and it has changed to APPROVED

Got to calm down now...
Old Aug 19th 2003, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vermont

Oh woow cool Karen...i m happy for you,but ofcourse hoping for all the others waiting to get an approval soon...come on now Vermont!!!
Old Aug 19th 2003, 7:57 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: vermont

Cutenurse

It hadn't earlier but I've just checked again (about the 100th time) and it has changed to APPROVED

Got to calm down now...
Heh!!!! I bet you'll be checking "just to make sure" for ages afterwards, too!!!!! I'm still doing that even now!!! Hehehehehe!!! Many congrats!
Kate. xxxx