Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Oh My God!!! Our I-130 has been Approved!!!!!

Oh My God!!! Our I-130 has been Approved!!!!!

Old Aug 31st 2004, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oh My God!!! Our I-130 has been Approved!!!!!

I was checking my e-mail account this morning and I decided to look at my "junk" e-mail and there it was, an e-mail from USCIS!! This is what it says.....

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR
ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 27, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I wasn't expecting an approval for about another year and a half!! Is this true?? Or could this be some mistake from USCIS??? I hope not!! Has anybody else been approved with a smiliar NOA 1 as mine???
Old Aug 31st 2004, 1:00 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh My God!!! Our I-130 has been Approved!!!!!

Hi Michi

Mine was also approved around 2 weeks ago although my NOA was March 03. I too was not expecting appproval for at least another 6 months! Nebraska is getting it's skates on at last! Congratulations! Will you be going back to UK or doing AOS here? I will be going back to UK to process it.

Hyper - has yours been approved yet? If not it won't be long now!

Maggie

Originally Posted by Michi
I was checking my e-mail account this morning and I decided to look at my "junk" e-mail and there it was, an e-mail from USCIS!! This is what it says.....

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR
ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 27, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I wasn't expecting an approval for about another year and a half!! Is this true?? Or could this be some mistake from USCIS??? I hope not!! Has anybody else been approved with a smiliar NOA 1 as mine???
Old Aug 31st 2004, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations to you. It sure is great they are putting their skates on.

xxxx
Old Aug 31st 2004, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Maggs
Hi Michi

Mine was also approved around 2 weeks ago although my NOA was March 03. I too was not expecting appproval for at least another 6 months! Nebraska is getting it's skates on at last! Congratulations! Will you be going back to UK or doing AOS here? I will be going back to UK to process it.

Maggie
Thanks Maggie and whistlestop!! We will be going back to Spain, that is where my husband is from But we weren't expecting an approval so fast, we weren't really ready to travel to Spain as of yet, hopefully it will take a couple of months for his interview in Madrid.
Old Aug 31st 2004, 1:33 pm
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Maggie and whistlestop!! We will be going back to Spain, that is where my husband is from But we weren't expecting an approval so fast, we weren't really ready to travel to Spain as of yet, hopefully it will take a couple of months for his interview in Madrid.
Hi Michi -

Congratulations!

Yes, the process will take a few months, and you can delay it a bit by not sending everything in that they need so quickly. Perhaps my timeline will help...

Kim
Old Aug 31st 2004, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

d_medina is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Wow, felicidades, that's great! As I recall you have been married long enough that he will get a green card without conditions. Is that true? I hope everything else is going well for you too. Now, where is Hypertweeky's approval?
Old Aug 31st 2004, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by utopiacowboy
Wow, felicidades, that's great! As I recall you have been married long enough that he will get a green card without conditions. Is that true? I hope everything else is going well for you too. Now, where is Hypertweeky's approval?
Thanks uitopiacowboy, yeah, we have been married for almost 5 years now (our 5th anniversary is in November), so we will get a green card without conditions, yippeee!!!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

acuario is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks uitopiacowboy, yeah, we have been married for almost 5 years now (our 5th anniversary is in November), so we will get a green card without conditions, yippeee!!!
Congratulations Michi !!!
It was about time ! Mine was approved too, but I'm still waiting for my K-3

I'll go to the Madrid embassy in late september, let me know if you want me to ask them any questions !
Old Aug 31st 2004, 5:52 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey girlie!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! WOOOO!! That is great news girlie!!
Yipe!!

PS: My NOA1 is September 29.. I haven't got approved yet no
Old Aug 31st 2004, 5:54 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by utopiacowboy
This immigration process is taking its toll on me, I am very happy to those who are getting approved (Specially my friend Michi!!) but.. I want my I-130 and I-765 approved.. it is about frigging time!!!
I bet go eat some snickers!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by Maggs
Hi Michi

Maggie

Awww everyone is thinking about me!! Not yet Maggie.. but I hope it gets approved soon!!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

acuario is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Hey girlie!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! WOOOO!! That is great news girlie!!
Yipe!!

PS: My NOA1 is September 29.. I haven't got approved yet no
Hyper !!!
Yours will be next !!!
Hope they speed up everywhere !!!
Old Aug 31st 2004, 9:59 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Hey!!! a happy XX Birthday to Maggs today ..Enjoy...
Old Aug 31st 2004, 11:15 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Michi!

Rene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.