Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

O/T - So I'm married :-)

O/T - So I'm married :-)

Old Jan 22nd 2003, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazeychain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default O/T - So I'm married :-)

After all these months of K1 paperwork and missing each other in beween sanity-rescuing visits, Sean and I were married on Friday the 17th in Edwardsville, IL. We had a simple ceremony at the courthouse and then went out for dinner with good friends, the day being accompanied by champagne from start to finish :-) I do have some black & white jpegs which I can't post here, but you can PM me should you like to see them. Now we're trying to figure out our AOS in earnest.

Peace,

D.
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 4:13 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!

Juliet
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

beyness is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: O/T - So I'm married :-)

Originally posted by dazeychain
After all these months of K1 paperwork and missing each other in beween sanity-rescuing visits, Sean and I were married on Friday the 17th in Edwardsville, IL. We had a simple ceremony at the courthouse and then went out for dinner with good friends, the day being accompanied by champagne from start to finish :-) I do have some black & white jpegs which I can't post here, but you can PM me should you like to see them. Now we're trying to figure out our AOS in earnest.

Peace,

D.
Congrats! I'd love to see the photos. Sounds like a nice and stress free day. I think after all the stress of the K1, it would be best to have a simple wedding! Good luck to you..
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 5:15 pm
Ronald Austin

Congratulations and best wishes!

"dazeychain" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > After all these months of K1 paperwork and missing each other in beween
    > sanity-rescuing visits, Sean and I were married on Friday the 17th in
    > Edwardsville, IL. We had a simple ceremony at the courthouse and then
    > went out for dinner with good friends, the day being accompanied by
    > champagne from start to finish :-) I do have some black & white jpegs
    > which I can't post here, but you can PM me should you like to see them.
    > Now we're trying to figure out our AOS in earnest.
    > Peace,
    > D.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jan 22nd 2003, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

abba48uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations from fellow Illinoisians (is that right?)...Feb 16th and our long wait will be over too.

Andy & Julie
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 6:22 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Dazey!

Best wishes,

Debbie
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

sharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to all

Congrats!! I'd love to see the photos. Best of luck! We got married last Friday and sent in our AOS stuff the same day - lemme know if you need any help!
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 6:39 pm
Son 5 & Daughter 2 1/2

Pete F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dazeychain

Peace,

D.
D.. and other Half.. Many Congratulations. The 17th was my Birthday and I was here in VA.. It snowed on my birthday where I was for the 1st time in 20+ years.. Was so pretty..

We get hitched in Tennesse on Feb 9th..
Pete & Carla
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

jeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud of

How beautiful. Congratulations!

My best wishes are with you.
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazeychain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sharmilashah
Congrats!! I'd love to see the photos. Best of luck! We got married last Friday and sent in our AOS stuff the same day - lemme know if you need any help!
Wow! Very impressive :-) I have just had my varicella vaccine today, so now I need to get my vaccination records certified by the INS physician in St Louis. I'm hoping we'll have everything taken care of in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Peace,

D.
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point

great news dazey....and now your life begins.
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

sal_whit will become famous soon enoughsal_whit will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS Dazey & Husband!!!

Sal
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 12:37 am
Breuning

dazeychain wrote in message news:...
    > After all these months of K1 paperwork and missing each other in beween
    > sanity-rescuing visits, Sean and I were married on Friday the 17th in
    > Edwardsville, IL. We had a simple ceremony at the courthouse and then
    > went out for dinner with good friends, the day being accompanied by
    > champagne from start to finish :-) I do have some black & white jpegs
    > which I can't post here, but you can PM me should you like to see them.
    > Now we're trying to figure out our AOS in earnest.
    >
    > Peace,
    >
    > D.

CONGRATULATIONS... Being married to someone you've wanted for so
long, is simply amazing.

Please send a jpg my way and I will mail you a URL where you can see
our wedding pictures.

Lars - The Lucky Groom

Old Jan 23rd 2003, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Originally posted by sal_whit
CONGRATULATIONS Dazey & Husband!!!

Sal

Congratulations to you both!!!

you two must be so happy. Best wishes and we would love to see the photos.

Kat and Chris
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 8:27 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Congrats Dazey!! May you & your husband live a long, happy & healthy life together.
All the best Cindy & Randy!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.