Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

O/T: Is this really true.....?

O/T: Is this really true.....?

Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:03 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default O/T: Is this really true.....?

Had to laugh when I read this, from the Customer Service web page.....

"The NCSC gives customers throughout the country another way to get consistent, accurate information and assistance on immigration services and benefits. We know that service by phone may be more convenient than having to write and wait for a reply, or having to take time off from work to go to the nearest Immigration office."

They should put at the bottom, "By the way, none of the above is entirely true." Consistant certainly isn't.

Hehehehehe!

Kate. xxxx
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:20 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: O/T: Is this really true.....?

You'll never get a government department to admit fault or inefficiency! Especially the USCIS!

Originally posted by katesuiter1

"The NCSC gives customers throughout the country another way to get consistent, accurate information and assistance on immigration services and benefits. We know that service by phone may be more convenient than having to write and wait for a reply, or having to take time off from work to go to the nearest Immigration office."

They should put at the bottom, "By the way, none of the above is entirely true." Consistant certainly isn't.

Hehehehehe!

Kate. xxxx
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

Consistent isn't true Kate???

Nor is accurate half the time =P

Maybe we should write it for them.. how about this...

"The NCSC gives customers throughout the country another way to get some information and assistance on immigration services and benefits, although we can't guarantee that if you ring up twice and ask the same question you will get the same answer. We know that service by phone may be more convenient than having to write and wait for a reply, or having to take time off from work to go to the nearest Immigration office. It also means we don't have to give you anything in writing to prove we ever told you anything explicitly."
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:35 pm

Originally posted by leebarton
Consistent isn't true Kate???

Nor is accurate half the time =P

Maybe we should write it for them.. how about this...

"The NCSC gives customers throughout the country another way to get some information and assistance on immigration services and benefits, although we can't guarantee that if you ring up twice and ask the same question you will get the same answer. We know that service by phone may be more convenient than having to write and wait for a reply, or having to take time off from work to go to the nearest Immigration office. It also means we don't have to give you anything in writing to prove we ever told you anything explicitly."
LOL! Or.........

"By calling us by phone, you'll get several different answers, so you'll probably still have to take time off work anyway, camp outside your local office all night, only to be told that they can't file your forms, as the package isn't complete, even though the "skilled" people who answer our phones told you you wouldn't need the missing forms in the first place. We will then send you away, tired frustrated, and close to tears, only to depress you further the next time you file anything by telling you that the wait times are pure fiction, and you'll still have to wait forever for a little laminated card with a fingerprint on it."

Is that accurate? Getting carried away, now!

Kate. xxxxxx
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

LOL! Or.........

"By calling us by phone, you'll get several different answers, so you'll probably still have to take time off work anyway, camp outside your local office all night, only to be told that they can't file your forms, as the package isn't complete, even though the "skilled" people who answer our phones told you you wouldn't need the missing forms in the first place. We will then send you away, tired frustrated, and close to tears, only to depress you further the next time you file anything by telling you that the wait times are pure fiction, and you'll still have to wait forever for a little laminated card with a fingerprint on it."

Kate. xxxxxx
Hey I think they should employ us to write their advertising bumph... only one problem... I DONT HAVE A FREAKING EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.... and... KATES IS EXPIRING

*smacks head* =P
Old Feb 24th 2004, 2:40 pm

Originally posted by leebarton
Hey I think they should employ us to write their advertising bumph... only one problem... I DONT HAVE A FREAKING EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.... and... KATES IS EXPIRING

*smacks head* =P
Looooooooollllllll!!!!!!!

Kate. xxxxx
Old Feb 24th 2004, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

Reminds me of the joke "Your Government in Action is really 2 words not 3"! Or, "I'm from the Government and I'm here to Help!" LOL

Patty

Hehehehehe!

Kate. xxxx
Old Feb 25th 2004, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

anggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really niceanggraeni is just really nice

that is the TRUTH of the century! hahahahahaa... thanks for the jokes, guys... really made me laugh!

anggraeni

LOL! Or.........

Kate. xxxxxx
Old Mar 10th 2004, 6:40 am
Gregg

Default Re: Is this really true.....?

i dont know
"katesuiter1" <member6776@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Had to laugh when I read this, from the Customer Service web page.....
    > "The NCSC gives customers throughout the country another way to get
    > consistent, accurate information and assistance on immigration services
    > and benefits. We know that service by phone may be more convenient than
    > having to write and wait for a reply, or having to take time off from
    > work to go to the nearest Immigration office."
    > They should put at the
    > bottom, "By the way, none of the above is entirely true." Consistant
    > certainly isn't.
    > Hehehehehe!
    > Kate. xxxx
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Mar 10th 2004, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

theangells is an unknown quantity at this point

HA HA HA !!! LOL !!!

Maybe we should put something more at the bottom such as : "By the way, The TRUTH is out there... " (sounds like X-files huh ?? hehe !!)

Hehehehehe!

Kate. xxxx