Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

o/t - Beershake - pls email me

o/t - Beershake - pls email me

Old Apr 18th 2003, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Gryphon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default o/t - Beershake - pls email me

and let me know how your appointment went with the doc in Toronto. I tried responding to your email, but it bounced back at me. 12 days 'til Montreal!!

Cheers!

Gryphon
Old Apr 18th 2003, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

beershake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: o/t - Beershake - pls email me

Hi there,

I had to postpone it again because I was sick. I'll be having the medical check on Wed, the 22nd.

Did you file 2002 tax return?? We filed for an extention so I just thought I'd take the copy of the extention and the W-2 form. Somebody posted that they had a problem because they didn't have their 2002 tax filings with them. I'm worried.. I figure I'll just take the 2001 returns and W-2's. What's your situation on this?
Old Apr 18th 2003, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Gryphon is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband filed his 02 return about a week and a half ago. He e-filed, so I'll be bringing a copy of that along just in case. Better to have too much paper than not enuff. And I'm bringing his W2s and stuff as well, from 1999 - 2002.

I'm bringing copies of everything we've sent (minus the couple docs I didn't get a chance to copy before sending to the NVC), plus my passport and original marriage certificate (both of which I had to send for and received after my invitation letter).

I'm going for an antibody titre test down here so I have proof of immunization/immunity to bring to Toronto.

Take care of yourself, we've got a big day coming up and can't afford to be anything less than 100%!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Originally posted by beershake
Hi there,

I had to postpone it again because I was sick. I'll be having the medical check on Wed, the 22nd.

Did you file 2002 tax return?? We filed for an extention so I just thought I'd take the copy of the extention and the W-2 form. Somebody posted that they had a problem because they didn't have their 2002 tax filings with them. I'm worried.. I figure I'll just take the 2001 returns and W-2's. What's your situation on this?
Old Apr 19th 2003, 1:21 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by beershake
beershake, for what it's worth, I had not filed the 'current' year at our interview (DCF Athens) and simply took my copy of my extension with me. If you've filed an extension, your returns are not "due" yet (tho the tax is).

Congrats on being sooo close!