NVC forwarded petition

Old May 27th 2003, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about
Default NVC forwarded petition

hi,
just got off the phone with NVC and was told my petition was forwarded to the consulate in casablanca. they gave me a case number and the number to the consulate. i cant believe wy hubby and i are almost there. i am leaving to see him in 4 days. hopefully he can get the packet 3 while i'm there so i can help him fill out everything. hang in there all K-3r's.
patty, have you heard anything yet? i know yours has to be approved soon. hopefully this week.

linda
Old Jun 3rd 2003, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NVC forwarded petition

Originally posted by lfaridi
hi,
just got off the phone with NVC and was told my petition was forwarded to the consulate in casablanca. they gave me a case number and the number to the consulate. i cant believe wy hubby and i are almost there. i am leaving to see him in 4 days. hopefully he can get the packet 3 while i'm there so i can help him fill out everything. hang in there all K-3r's.
patty, have you heard anything yet? i know yours has to be approved soon. hopefully this week.

linda
Hi Linda,

Hope you're enjoying/enjoyed your visit with your hubby! Did he get his Packet 3 during your stay?

No, I haven't heard anything yet. We've heard/deduced the MSC is working on K3s from early May (between the 1st and the 6th). That means I have a couple more weeks to go yet.

Will your husband face any additional security checks either before or after his interview? That's been a recent thread of discussion - especially for those of us with fiances/spouses from those famous "hot zones", e.g., the Middle East, Russia, China...

Hoping to hear from Candice. Her hubby had his interview today in Casablanca. God willing all went well.

Let us know how everything's going.

Patty